I was looking at some things online like this guitar.
and then I started looking at some pickups, and came across some dimarzio ones.
and it has 2 options to choose from. f-spaced or regular, color aside.
Can someone elaborate for me?
Sorry, I havent modified guitars ever.
Beware : I am honest, but not brutal
I believe the F-spaced pickups are for guitars with a floyd. I'm not sure if that includes vintage style trems like on a strat.
The poles are slightly further apart. For FR spacing or single coils slant strat style.
Last edited by Tempoe at Jan 10, 2009,
F-spaced is DiMarzio's terminology for humbuckers that have slightly wider pole spacings to accommodate Floyd Rose and Fender Strat type bridges. Seymour Duncan calls them trembuckers as opposed to humbuckers.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
so the guiitar linked above has a pro edge tremelo...should i then get the f-space ones?
Beware : I am honest, but not brutal