Page 1 of 2
new song rules!!
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
New songs kicks it hard. I am majorly bitched that they've sold out of the t-shirt I wanted for ages but couldn't buy.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of No Omega, but this new album sounds like it'll be damn good from what I've heard. I'm excited.
awesome
i accidently discovered this band when i ment to type in cold WAR
but i have cold WORLDS newst album, its great
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Dedicated to Babies Who Came Feet First is ****ing crazy. I love this album after just my first listen.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
They replaced their guitarist with the guitarist from Rzl Dzl which scares me that Rzl Dzl won't be playing many shows anymore
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
i've had this for a few days, honestly it really bored me. i found myself not even paying attention after like the 4th track.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
have they ever played the UK?
I've gotten much more into No Omega, but I gotta say, I'm finding this one a bit... not my style. Oh well, at least there's still Trash Talk's new album!
Quote by XCount Me InX
have they ever played the UK?

Twice that I've seen them and I think once that I missed. So in short, yes.

Anyone want to hook me up with the new album?
All-O-Gistics:

anyone else like em? If you don't know them look em up on myspace. Its hip hop influenced hardcore.
link? there is a bunch of bands with cold war in the name.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
IF THERE'S A GOD IN THE SKY! ONLY HE CAN JUDGE ME! SO UNTIL MY DYING DAY! STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!

Band rules. One of my favourites.
All-O-Gistics:

Quote by pmeg568c
i've had this for a few days, honestly it really bored me. i found myself not even paying attention after like the 4th track.

It took me a while to get into it. And I still can't listen to the whole record in one sitting. But most of the tracks are pretty good in their own right.

Ice Grillz is sick as **** though.
Their old stuff is awesome. But I love everything on "Dedicated to Babies that came feet first"
What is everyone's thought on 'Dedicated To Babies Who Came Feet First'? [Pretty unique name if you ask me.]
I think it's a pretty solid album.
myspace | last.fm
Americans used to roar like lions for liberty,
Now we bleat like sheep for security.
I sort of like this band, but I am so utterly sick of hip-hop in hardcore. The flat brimmed-hats and rap sound clips, along with the multi-colored nike high tops and sneakerhead fashion is so obnoxious. The whole style is just a trend that people are going to regret.
this is one of my favourite bands at the moment

i have the album, its awesome
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Twice that I've seen them and I think once that I missed. So in short, yes.

Anyone want to hook me up with the new album?

i actually have it?

the one with the kid with the dog??

they have it in powerplay in hereford i think
I've got 'Dedicated To Babies Who Came Feet First' and I think I've listened to it maybe five times at most. It's no Ice Grillz but then again I don't think it was meant to be.

Threads merged
All-O-Gistics:

Quote by XMeatHookMartyX
I sort of like this band, but I am so utterly sick of hip-hop in hardcore. The flat brimmed-hats and rap sound clips, along with the multi-colored nike high tops and sneakerhead fashion is so obnoxious. The whole style is just a trend that people are going to regret.

Maybe you should do some reasearch before you complain about soemthing. These guys aren't the wiggers you just described. They are like any of the other people you see in the hardcore scene, who just happen to like hip hop also. This is not a wiggercore band. Wiggercore and hip hop influenced hardcore are not the same thing cheech. They don't wear high top shoes or flat brim hats. They are from wilkes-barre, pa (which is about an hour away from me). Its a small mountain town right next scranton(which is wear the show "the office" takes place.). Do some research before you make judgements buddy.
Quote by handbanana
Maybe you should do some reasearch before you complain about soemthing. These guys aren't the wiggers you just described. They are like any of the other people you see in the hardcore scene, who just happen to like hip hop also. This is not a wiggercore band. Wiggercore and hip hop influenced hardcore are not the same thing cheech. They don't wear high top shoes or flat brim hats. They are from wilkes-barre, pa (which is about an hour away from me). Its a small mountain town right next scranton(which is wear the show "the office" takes place.). Do some research before you make judgements buddy.

Did you actually read my comment before you got your vagina all up in a twist? I wasn't talking about the band, I meant the scene that generally does this, and how it's almost as annoying. I also never used the word wigger. I specifically mean the connection between hip-hop's place in the music of this band and bands like it. That wasn't complaining. When you complain about something you have to make dumb remarks like "cheech" and sound completely offended by comments completely irrelevant to you and bitch about what someone else thinks. Like your post, that's a pretty good example, thanks!
Quote by XMeatHookMartyX
Did you actually read my comment before you got your vagina all up in a twist? I wasn't talking about the band, I meant the scene that generally does this, and how it's almost as annoying. I also never used the word wigger. I specifically mean the connection between hip-hop's place in the music of this band and bands like it. That wasn't complaining. When you complain about something you have to make dumb remarks like "cheech" and sound completely offended by comments completely irrelevant to you and bitch about what someone else thinks. Like your post, that's a pretty good example, thanks!

Whatev dude, if ur gonna get mad about me criticizing ur post, dont start criticizing a style in a thread of something you like. If you like this band thats cool, thats what were talking about. Noone started a thread about nto liking hip hop influenced hardcore. Your off topic. Dont preach about how you don't like it, then say you like it.
Also, they're shirts are ill. Has anyone seen the "North Face" hoodie they have? It ****in rules. I just ordered the DTBWCFF Longsleeve
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
I've got 'Dedicated To Babies Who Came Feet First' and I think I've listened to it maybe five times at most. It's no Ice Grillz but then again I don't think it was meant to be.

Threads merged

beci caught cold world sometime last year when they came over

up in leeds
i wish id got to go

oh and yeah Dai thats the one i was meaning

i dont have the other cd by them though
Page 1 of 2