I am interested to see what you guys have in your rigs!
I have a marshall valvestage 65w combo a randall 75w combo a furman stereo pedal board loaded with a mxr distortion plus mxr stereo chorus mxr phase 90 and a morley wah. I have an ibanez rg a fender strat and an ibanez iceman.What do you have!
IS that a Les Paul Standard and an American Strat, very nice SlinkyBlue.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
lol there are like 2 or 3 of these threads BESIDES the one in the sticky...

but that is a fregin beautiful tele'
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Hey, my threads in there. READ IT GOOD DAMMIT!
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by bored_maniac33
lol there are like 2 or 3 of these threads BESIDES the one in the sticky...

but that is a fregin beautiful tele'

thanks.
Everyone seems to love your Telecaster.
Quote by chip46
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
haha

lolololol nice, quick photoshopping there. i didnt even see that other thread lol

and we see you too lespaul#1
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by Caged_Wisdom
yup... no one loves a dean, though.

Hopefully they'll love mine

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Last edited by Yngwi3 at Jan 10, 2009,
Thank you Bored Maniac. Yeah Caged, I just don't get what people love about them. Uh Caged, you gonna tell him?
Quote by chip46
^ i like that explorer...thing...the white one lol it's pretty awesome
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by bored_maniac33
^ i like that explorer...thing...the white one lol it's pretty awesome

Dean*

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Last edited by Yngwi3 at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by lespaul#1
Thank you Bored Maniac. Yeah Caged, I just don't get what people love about them. Uh Caged, you gonna tell him?

sure..

dude... nope... no one loves a dean. except dimebag... and where'd that get him?
Quote by Yngwi3
Dean*

yea, that dean that looks like a explorer thing is nifty. i love guitars that are white and have gold hardware etc.
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
i wish my camera was working... i have...

2 allparts strats one with a p-90 and 2 duncans its orange and another with 3 hand wound single coils witch is sunburst with all black accesorys a epi les paul a custom les paul wih hand wound PAF pickups and a tung oil finish a yamaha achostic and to top it all off an 18 watt marshall clone... that thing sounds killer... umm and my pedals are a TS-9 Tube screamer a crybaby wah a planit waves tuner a daphon delay pedal and an evh phase-90
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.
and BTW nice rig slinky...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.
i want that dean. NOW.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by Yngwi3
Hopefully they'll love mine

Custom shop, self modded, or limited edition?
EDIT: Never mind, limited run xD I want one, but with 24 frets Looks like I'll have to customize one...

Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Last edited by Shinozoku at Jan 11, 2009,

Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Deluxe Hss Strat
Taylor 810 Dreadnought Acoustic
LTD b-205 bass

Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
Genz benz 212 - Orange 412 currently in the mail
Fender Cybertwin

assorted pedals and such.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
This has been done in other threads.

Nevertheless, pics of mine are in my profile, cba to post them here.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM