Well I found this site and my first question, is this site relaible?
http://www.cheapbandgear.com/Effects_Pedals_s/204.htm?gclid=CLqe2veQhZgCFQJNagodBUzFDg

Second, which 2 should I buy. I want one for bass and guitar. I dont really care what kind just a couple to make fun sounds and to play around with. Thanks for the responses.

O ya I was just looking at the 30$ pedals, so which ones out of those?
wow i never knew you could find pedals that cheap. it all depends what you want but here are some of my suggestions:

Behringer DIGITAL MULTI FX FX600 Guitar Effects Pedal
Behringer PHASER PH9 Guitar Effects Pedal
Behringer ULTRA WAH UW300 Guitar Effects Pedal

in my opinion i would go with some of those, although the multi does have a phaser built in. hey if you dont mind sending me a PM when you get it and let me know of the quality i think i'll try and pick up a few from there
incubus rocks my world
Quote by nrc141
wow i never knew you could find pedals that cheap. it all depends what you want but here are some of my suggestions:

Behringer DIGITAL MULTI FX FX600 Guitar Effects Pedal
Behringer PHASER PH9 Guitar Effects Pedal
Behringer ULTRA WAH UW300 Guitar Effects Pedal

in my opinion i would go with some of those, although the multi does have a phaser built in. hey if you dont mind sending me a PM when you get it and let me know of the quality i think i'll try and pick up a few from there

Ok, will do! I will probably go with the MULTI FX. Now I need one for bass. Any other suggestions? Or will the multi fx be good for the bass also?
Personally, I don't much like Behringer effects, especially if you want stuff that works on both bass and guitar. If your set on Behringer though, get the hellbabe wah and a good OD.

If not though, try a Morley wah and a Russian Big Muff. Both well-loved by guitarists and bassists.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by dbl93100
don't get them. they're cheap. you'll regret it.

Well I know that, but it is a sale. 50% off. I know im not getting much but im not going to do much with them either.