So, from a combination of genes and stress, I'm going bald at 19. Anyone else in this situation?
I vote shave it off or get a buzz cut.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Not right now, but my according to dad I'll have a huge bald spot by the time I'm 45.

I'm talking about looking like George Louis Costanza.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 10, 2009,
I don't think there's anybody in my family who's bald. So I have hope
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Nope. My hair is lush and beautiful.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
my mate has been going bald for a couple of years now and he's 17 now. He has a comb over. I feel sorry for him since he is also ginger
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Male pattern baldness is maternal, so if the men on your mother's side of the family are bald, there's a good chance that you will be too.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
All the men in my family seem to go bald, so i'll be no different, hopefully it is delayed as much as possible though, it probably wont start 'til i'm in my 30's anyway.
sorry for you men.

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

Pics?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by slogankid1
my mate has been going bald for a couple of years now and he's 17 now. He has a comb over. I feel sorry for him since he is also ginger

Brilliant.

And uh, my grandfather (Father's side) has a bald spot, and my father seems to show signs of balding, too. He's 40.
Scary ****.
I'm never going to be bald NO ONE in my family is bald just good genes i guess
Aw, Aidy is such a pretty boy too. (disclaimer: not gay)

I lost a lot of hair myself, though it was mostly due to malnutrition, rapid weight loss, stress, excess testosterone, etc. Pretty much everything that could've gone wrong did go wrong.

Though it's only temporary and has been growing back - it's non-hereditary. It's pretty embarrassing having a 50 year old father with more hair than you.

Anyway, you can slow it down by making sure you're getting the right vitamins. I advise you look into a B Complex supplement.
Last edited by Archaon at Jan 10, 2009,
If I go bald, I'm gonna shave it all of. That way i will look like an asshole, instead of an old guy.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Go Bill Bailey style.

It's your only option to retain some credibility.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Me! Almost my entire family is bald as hell, and my bro is visibly bald at 18... I'm noticing hair flying off my head left and right and I'm only 16... If it's visible I'll shave it and hope I'm one of those people that looks good like that.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by slogankid1

I'm a redhead, but my hair is very thick still at 24. I have always said that I can deal as long as I can keep my hair...I got shafted on most other things concerning my physical makeup (bad skin, I gain weight if I don't stick to a fairly healthy regimen etc), but I needs mah hair.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by madman_ariel
sorry for you men.

LOL

anyway, no one in my family is bald except for my grandfather who's like 89 now.
I have a somewhat high hairline, but it's always been pretty high up there, so I don't know if I'm going bald or if I'm just silly.

(Or both.)
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
I have a somewhat high hairline, but it's always been pretty high up there, so I don't know if I'm going bald or if I'm just silly.

(Or both.)

Same, I have quite a large forehead due to Frankentstein style stitches I have in my head. Rest of the hair is pretty sweet but.
Quote by rabidguitarist
manowar.

on the subject:
anyone else notice that the film '300' is like... manowar: the movie?

Quote by morbid_death
Sam, you are my hero.

Metallurgy. Traditional Metal from Brisbane
http://www.myspace.com/metallurgy
Quote by angusfan16
Not right now, but my according to dad I'll have a huge bald spot by the time I'm 45.

I'm talking about looking like George Louis Costanza.

Call the Chinese!

Actually, the Chinese will probably save the cure for themselves and create a super race of non-balding people.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I'm rockling George Costanza style pattern horseshoe pattern balding. It started at 22, so I just shave my head now.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
My hair was going incredibly thin (it was thin anyway ) due to moving into my new house/new job/bills pilying up since the summer, but after I settled into the swing of things, it started thickening up after a few weeks.

You'd be surprised what your body can do. I'm 19 too and thought I was pwned in the hair department

My mate takes these pills called "Skin Hair and Nails", you can get them from any old pharmacy shop. He used to have a bald spot on his crown but it's covered up (bear in mind he was 25 though)

Cheer up, worse things could be happening =D
So it's coming off checkered? Stripey?

Hoho, but no seriously, I don't know anyone who has this. I think a buddy of mine will bald later though, as his genetics seems to show.
Quote by Aidy Damage
So, from a combination of genes and stress, I'm going bald at 19. Anyone else in this situation?

Nope, not that I know of.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.