I'm looking for Bell Bottom/Flared mens jeans. Like 60's-70's style. I can't find them anywhere, except for vintage, but those start to get pretty expensive. So I was wondering if you guys know of anyplace where I could find some.
Feed your mind.
The toilet store
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
The toilet store

Good movie. I'm guessing the lack of replies means the pit isn't knowledgeable on jeans?
Feed your mind.
Thrift store/ Goodwill/ Salvation Army. They also have a vintage clothes store in my city that is actually pretty cheap.
Quote by Firebread
Good movie. I'm guessing the lack of replies means the pit isn't knowledgeable on jeans?

I normally don't wear pants so I'm not quite sure.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by MCone
Thrift store/ Goodwill/ Salvation Army. They also have a vintage clothes store in my city that is actually pretty cheap.

Ya man, we don't really have many of those around here.
Feed your mind.
I've been looking for a pair for nearly a year now. I've gone to different states just looking for one pair like that, and they don't exist. I'm sorry to break it to you man, but don't get your hopes up, at all, because it will almost undoubtedly be for naught. Oh Christ the time I spent looking for those..
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Go to Goodies if you have one in your area they arent like 60's-70's era but they are tighter on your thighs and loosen as they go down duckhead jeans is the company name Goodies is the store
a lot of people requesting vintage clothing today
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Firebread
I'm looking for Bell Bottom/Flared mens jeans. Like 60's-70's style. I can't find them anywhere, except for vintage, but those start to get pretty expensive. So I was wondering if you guys know of anyplace where I could find some.

a clothing store
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Thrift stores would be your best bet.

Boston has a big thrift store called the Garment District which has it's own 70's/80's section...maybe you could find a store in your area with something similar.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Thrift stores would be your best bet.

Boston has a big thrift store called the Garment District which has it's own 70's/80's section...maybe you could find a store in your area with something similar.

I've been there man, it's all chicks stuff.
Feed your mind.
I'd like to find some cheap pairs myself. Unfortunately, resale shops are probably the only place that will sell them to me for cheap.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
I'd like to find some cheap pairs myself. Unfortunately, resale shops are probably the only place that will sell them to me for cheap.

Even around here if I find a used pair of Vintage jeans they're for like 100+ bucks.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
Even around here if I find a used pair of Vintage jeans they're for like 100+ bucks.

That sucks. I'm sorry. It's going to be all luck when finding a pair for cheap.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by TooFast
That sucks. I'm sorry. It's going to be all luck when finding a pair for cheap.

Ya man, just under 50 bucks is enough for me. By the way man, I really dig your hair, it's pretty groovy.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
I've been there man, it's all chicks stuff.

Chicks bellbottoms shouldn't be much different from men's, amirite?

Btw, order online?
Do you know anyone who's talented with sewing?? maybe tailors? they could probably add some flare if you paid them. just an idea, i'm not sure. But you might get lucky at thrift shops, it's all by chance.

But really, is it not just clothes?
anyways good luck, those would be sweet, i'd own a pair
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by XxFIENDxX
Chicks bellbottoms shouldn't be much different from men's, amirite?

Btw, order online?

Well they can sometimes. A lot of bellbottoms for chicks for some reason have glitter or what not on em. And I looked online and I couldn't find any in my size, I have a fairly abnormal size.

Quote by andOverTheHills
Do you know anyone who's talented with sewing?? maybe tailors? they could probably add some flare if you paid them. just an idea, i'm not sure. But you might get lucky at thrift shops, it's all by chance.

But really, is it not just clothes?
anyways good luck, those would be sweet, i'd own a pair

Well clothing adds to an image, and image adds to a message, you know man? If you walked around in a Nazi Uniform I'd assume people wouldn't say "It's just clothes."
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
Ya man, just under 50 bucks is enough for me. By the way man, I really dig your hair, it's pretty groovy.

Thanks!
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze