Me and my friends made this song up on the spot and it sounded good so we wrote it down and later went back to add stuff and make it more songish. There are some parts where we improvise and try to make really weird sounds by bending, using harmonics, and anything we can think of. Are there any pedals that make really weird noises or can be used to make weird noises? It would be perfect for this. Thanks!
Just look up the pedal board for The Mars Volta. Lot's of modulation effects and lot's of reverb/delay effects tend to make odd by surprisingly musical noises.
Pitch Shifters are always fun to mess around with for crazy sounds.
Quote by freeloader1504
Just look up the pedal board for The Mars Volta. Lot's of modulation effects and lot's of reverb/delay effects tend to make odd by surprisingly musical noises.

amen....

but yea, phasers are sweet, chorus can be sweet, delay can be fregin awesome, octave pedals can be sweet.

go to proguitarshop.com and sift through their video library. particularly check out modulation pedals. idk if i would buy from them tho, considering that you can typically find it cheaper somewhere else either new or blemished
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
ring modulators

and a +1 to most other posts
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Mitchell?
ZVex makes some crazy pedals.

Theremin Wah anyone?
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
w/e that Tom Morello guy uses
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
Quote by Dopey_Trout
Theremin Wah anyone?

That would freakin' rock! Is there such heavenly device?
get a good delay pedal and start the oscillating madness!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Anything from Copilot FX
Anything from Mid-Fi Electronics
Anything from Death by Audio
A lot of the stuff from Devi Ever
Bunch of EHX stuff (HOG, POG, Frequency Analyzer)
Subdecay Noise Box
Digitech Synth Wah
Earthquaker Devices Hummingbird
Z. Vex Fuzz Probe
Z. Vex Seek Series (Seek Trem, Seek Wah, Ooh Wah)
Please don't assume I care enough about your guitar rig, your general thoughts on life, the funny things people have said about you, or anything else not related to the topic at hand to have the view signatures option turned on. I don't.
Whammy
XP-300 space station
Moag ring modulator
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Get a pedal that has stereo in's/out's and use it as a feedback loop to run other pedals through themselves.

Digitech PDS 20/20

Boss PS-3

anything with reverse delays or reverbs (empress superdelay, digitech digiverb, yamaha magicstomp, dano wasabi forward/reverse delay).

Boost > Slapback Delay > Zvex Fuzz Factory > Wah

Circuit bent Boss DS-1

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com