So there's gunna be ANOTHER Scream
(Scream 4, obviously) coming out in 2010, did anyone actually find these movies scaring the first 3 times? So theres probably gunna be a new cast but most of the old characters have been written into the scrpit so Sidney will be there. Also the character Randy Meeks who died in Scream 2, may be coming back.

This sounds like a stupid, oh they died, but here they are BACK FROM THE DEAD sort of movies. Will you go to see it when or if it comes out?? i probably won't, but wait till it comes out on TV and then maybe watch it.
STELLAR

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
I never liked those movies to much.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I watch proper films and don't care.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I can't handle horror movies, I'm a total pussy.

So I will not be seeing it.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
1st one is and always will be the best

"You hit me with the phone Dick !!!"
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
i dont think ive ever been able to sit through an entire one.
I have no opinion on this matter.
maybe the guy will come back like in her imagination....like shes seeing things and and i only seen the 1st one and that scared the crap out of my but i was like 7 8 or 9...i dont remember
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
Quote by eahilder
maybe the guy will come back like in her imagination....like shes seeing things and and i only seen the 1st one and that scared the crap out of my but i was like 7 8 or 9...i dont remember

Or maybey Stu and Billy (the first two guys) will yell to Sidney "SURPRISE !"
And then everyone who was seemingly killed appears and shouts surprise too, revealing it all to be a practical joke,

then she goes bat**** insane

Id go see that.
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Please say Patrick Dempsey's back in it >__< *hopes*

He probably isn't but still...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Wait what.

Scream was never good. Scary Movie didn't even have to parody it, it was so full of horror cliche all by itself.