my amp was sounding great and then it just started making a high pitched sound when i would play. it also started to smell kinda bad. i have a valveking 212. has any one experienced this and if so how did you fix it.
your kinda really screwed from what i can make of this
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
i dont know how long the warranty is but i got it the last week in november of 2008
Quote by porker117
i dont know how long the warranty is but i got it the last week in november of 2008

you should still have a warranty left...i would find out quickly
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
If i were you i'd take it to the church and get the Priest to perform an exocism...

Or just take it back to wherever you got it and get it looked at
Quote by theotherguy7145
If i were you i'd take it to the church and get the Priest to perform an exocism...

most logical answer ever
go to the valveking thread, you should get better answers than these guys.

how is it doing right now?
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
Same thing happened to my Valveking 112. All it would do was make this LOUD high pitch noise. I brought it in to a tech and he said it would need a new circuit board. I had no waranty since I bought used! Who knows if it is the same issue I had but thank got you had a warranty. I sold mine as a non working amp for $70.00 on ebay. This is after a speaker upgrade and tube swap Pretty much ruined my year
My Gear:

Fender Strat w/Duncans
Hand Built(by me) guitar w/Duncans
Ibanez RG321MH
Bugera V22
Peavey Vyper 30 Watt
Xotic BB Preamp
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Digitech Hardwire Chromatic Tuner
Fender T-Bucket Acoustic
Digitech Bad Monkey