I am interested in buying a Telecaster but I am wondering what the big difference is between the different models.

On the site I am looking at they range from £322.97 to £1399.99

Here is the site >> Link

Is there a noticeable difference in quality between the cheaper and the more expensive models?

Thanks
generally speaking, the dearer the better quality. also vintage accuracy will come into it, lots of players are willing to pay more money for one with a spec closer to a 50s/early 60s tele (e.g. nitrocellulose finish, 21 frets, 7.25" fingerboard radius, 3-saddle bridge, etc.).

it really depends what you want- what tones do you want, which teles have you tried, etc.?

bang for buck, personally i like the japanese-made fenders. or just cut out the middle man and get a japanese-made copy (e.g. tokai). odds are it was made in the same factory as the fenders...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?