Today I was talking to my friend about good things in Black metal. I was pretty much trying to convince them of why it was good after they said that black metal sucks. I remebered a video I had watched on youtube a while ago that was actually a reply to a "Death to Death Metal" video, one of the the examples in the reply had a band where the singer was just amazing. His voice was so perfect and melodic It brought tears to my eyes. I don't remeber the name of the band, but this guy was a god among singers. If anyone actually knows the band I am taking about or one that would fit the example above, I would appreciate you giving me the name of the band. I want the name (one: to show it off to my friend and two: so that I can get some of their music that I sadly forgot to get when I heard it.)
-also- I am pretty sure the band was some type of Northern European band, just by the feel I had from it.

-Thanks- and sorry for the lack of good details.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
So a North European band with a singer?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Dimmu Borgir?
their clean lyrics are orgasmic
Progenies of the Great Apocalypse
and the Serpentine Offering both have crazy clean lyrics parts that are incredible
Last edited by Siege of Power at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by eazy-c
So a North European band with a singer?

lol

This guy was memorable, the sound was to amazing to describe. I guess I just need a name of any band like that, also I want more bands like that to listen to... My music catalouge is getting a little dated.

^^this guy made the guy from Dimmu sound like Jamie Jasta.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Last edited by metalisbest at Jan 10, 2009,
From what I gather, explaining to his friend why black metal is cool caused him to look up a video about death metal that had a song with clean vocals in it.