Page 1 of 2
Strangely, the search bar had nothing.

I have two cats of approximately 5 years of age, both brother and sister. Both of them seem to have very strange habits. The brother, Jack, actually 'fetches' when we play with him. We'll take one of his favorite toys, a mouse or something else, and throw away from him. He'll chase after it and bring it back to us in his mouth. Then we repeat. I find that funny, but I have to imagine that he can't be the only cat who fetches.

The sister, GiGi, always feeds herself vasts amounts of water by manually holding down the lever on one of those water coolers and simultaneously drinking the down-pouring water. She'll never let go until the water stops flowing, though. I've sometimes given her too much water and let her flood the floor a couple of times

Anyway, share your strange pet tricks.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
My pets all do this really weird trick where they sit around and...don't exist...I've never seen anything like it.

I want a cat.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
when i hold my dogs tail close enough to his face, he takes it and chews on it. its great.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
My pets all do this really weird trick where they sit around and...don't exist...I've never seen anything like it.

I want a cat.

They're not bad substitutes.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
My Dog sometimes stands with his head stiucking out of the catflap for absolutely no reason...
He also watches TV and barks at people when they run on the screen.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
my cat only drinks water if it's coming out of a tap, and when it drinks milk out of it's dish it flicks half the milk out with it's tongue while trying to scoop it up and swallow
STELLAR

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
My dog used to apparently throw down the cinderblocks out back and then stack them up...I was confused as to how and why
Quote by dethead666
My dog starts to hump the **** out one my friends everytime we go thru the door.

My friends dog came on me once.

Strats & Seagulls
My dog jumps on my dad's bed and pushes him aside so he can sleep on the pillow. I guess we know who the bitch is in that relationship.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

my cat eats ppls earwax
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
My friends dog came on me once.

I hope by "came on me" you mean humped you and jumped on top of you. Not the other....
My sea-monkees had the amazing talent of dying the day after I got them.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
My chinchilla has a big wheel and always knocks it over and attempts to lift it back up, and one time I was lying down on the floor, and she ran right into my face

Not really strange though lol.
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
My chinchilla has a big wheel and always knocks it over and attempts to lift it back up, and one time I was lying down on the floor, and she ran right into my face

Not really strange though lol.

My dog ran into my face when I was lying by a pool. Was the best St Jean baptiste ever.
One of my dogs will go around the entire house and fit every sock he finds in his mouth, and then will walk around wagging his tail like he's such a champion for it. It's pretty funny.
My other dog jumps into our pool all the time, off the diving board.
My cat literally screams if you pick her up.
I dont mean a loud "meow".
I mean she will actually yell at the top of her lungs in this terrible high pitched voice like a little human girl.

Its horrible. And kind of cute.
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
My birdie steals my guitar picks and then runs away with them.

He also chases the dogs around the house because the dogs are afraid of him... And whenever I have food around, he has to have a bite or two of whatever I'm eating (I make sure it's safe for him) or he won't calm down. He's an amusing little creature.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
^^ That's funny.

One of my puppy's figured out when we say "Go potty outside" to only stick his front legs out the doggy door. So his hind legs are still inside, but his cack is dangling outside so he can pee outside. Smart dog...
One time, as my dog was leaving my sister's room, the dog tripped and fell.

Now, every time she leaves my sisters room, she will only leave by walking out backwards..

I guess she thinks she is safe like that?
One of my cats likes to chew on plastic. The other cat likes to tear up paper and weather stripping.
My dog, when she goes outside to eat, will smell her food (or poke it with her face) then rub her nose on the paper under the food bowl and repeat this several times.
She then picks up a few biscuits or a small chunk of meat and takes it back to her kennel (a few meters away), eats it there, then comes back for more.

EDIT: Dog in question:
Last edited by 3lusiv3 at Jan 11, 2009,
My dog will jump in the back of my dad's pickup on command, but only after he circles the vehicle at least once completely. He refuses to jump in otherwise. I'm not sure if it's the same direction every time, but he mostly does it counter-clockwise.
He also has a lazy eye and runs crooked.
My Chihuahua won't stop smuggling cocaine across the border.

I tell him "no" in a strong voice and he says he's sorry but he keeps doing it!
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
My cat pisses on my stuff when he's upset... like if I don't let him in my room, ignore him, etc.

My other cat likes to eat plastic bags... and ribbon... and candy wrappers... etc. Then he gets really sick and shits all over the floor.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
My kitty Bear (10 years of age) runs around the house like a maniac.
Also, when he lays down on his stomach, he crosses his paws. And when he wants to be petted, and my hand is too high, he reaches for it and brings my hand down so he can rub his face. So cute
Oh, and he likes french bread and spaghetti.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Page 1 of 2