Page 1 of 2
"If you kill me, I'll become stronger than even you can imagine..."
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
so that luke experienced, and controlled, every possible emotion that might turn him to the dark side?

I dunno. It's been a while since I saw those original films. Imma watch them again soon.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
IF Obi Wan hadn't died then he wouldn't have become one with the force in a spirit form and couldn't have given Luke the strength and guidance he needed. Like when he is in his x-wing and he hears Obi Wan say "Use the force Luke".

The fact that Obi Wan became an ethereal spirit made the Force that much more powerful to fight the dark side.
He is the Chuck Norris of Star Wars.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Because when he died he became one with The Force in other words stronger than Darth Vader, so he let himself die
Obi Wan died as a simple and quite mechanical plot device in which the 'hero' has to go through a supposedly character-forming grief stage in order to allow us, the audience, to account for his more mature behaviour, etc etc etc
Because without it, he wouldn't have been able to unleash the fury.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
It was noble, even though he left Luke with nothing but Harrison Ford, a woman, gorilla, and 9000 year old goblin to face the two most powerful sith lords in the galaxy with.
Because Star Wars was modeled after the New Testament and Obi Wan was the Christ-like figure.
Quote by NICKmetalP
It was noble, even though he left Luke with nothing but Harrison Ford, a woman, gorilla, and 9000 year old goblin to face the two most powerful sith lords in the galaxy with.

Yoda was 900... *Unleashes Obi Wan-like fury*
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Wow best thread
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by ortrigger
Because Star Wars was modeled after the New Testament and Obi Wan was the Christ-like figure.

And so it came to pass, that He died for our medi-clorians.
Quote by NICKmetalP

Quote by Våd Hamster

that produces major lulz
Quote by Våd Hamster

I meant that it was the same basic storyline but still,
Quote by Kumanji
Obi Wan died as a simple and quite mechanical plot device in which the 'hero' has to go through a supposedly character-forming grief stage in order to allow us, the audience, to account for his more mature behaviour, etc etc etc

Star Wars is a documentary. Live action documentary, George just ran around with a handycam. ****
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Quote by heaven's gate
Fuck you George Lucas!

Be careful who you word ****. George is the only person in the world with a real lightsaber.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Because you touch yourself at night...
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
You're an insult to God and then one they call his son
And often I'm the one called upon
To bring balance to the force like Obi Wan
Quote by Kumanji

death as a character-forming grief stage=win.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by Scotdizzle
Star Wars is a documentary. Live action documentary, George just ran around with a handycam. ****

This screams Wikipedia vandalism. It must be done.

Someone else do it. I don't have the time.
He wasn't getting as much poontang in his old age as he did when he looked like Ewan McGregor. It's enough to bring any man down.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by thelurker

Tried and failed. Damn lack of edit buttons...
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Whenever I see the username Heavens Gate I immediately think of the cult..

haha, look beyond the comet. Its a bird, its a plane, no its a ufo coming to take us home. Quick everyone drink up!!
MidasTouch?

can i call you Goldmember?
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
He was a crazy old man angry that his grandchildren never came to visit him in his desert mud hut.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by Altered_Carbon
He wasn't getting as much poontang in his old age as he did when he looked like Ewan McGregor. It's enough to bring any man down.

jedi aren't allowed to get poontang. did you not see Episode III?

Quote by TheMidasTouch
If you wish too.

awesome
Quote by Joetime
Quote by thelurker

It's a protected page. There's no edit button. I got really excited about the ensuing lulz, too...I'm so disappointed.
Quote by psychogel
MidasTouch?

can i call you Goldmember?

Your sig makes me sad...R.I.FotB Tom_Hatton...
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Last edited by SoWrongItsMatt at Jan 10, 2009,
Darth Vader's Lightsaber went through Obi-Wan's.
Don't make no sense, DAMMIT!
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes
Jimi Hendrix

"In paradise there are no walls"
Quote by psychogel
jedi aren't allowed to get poontang. did you not see Episode III?

awesome

I expect you to call me that every time you see me though.

Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Your sig makes me sad...R.I.FotB Tom_Hatton...

Did he get perma'd?
Last edited by TheMidasTouch at Jan 10, 2009,
Page 1 of 2