alright acoustic forum, im a electric junkie, my father helped me get a bugera 333xl 212(a amplifier) with the condition that i learned this song, but its on acoustic so im lost, worst of all i found tabs but they dont make sense to what im hearing,

here are the tabs

and the song

would someone be kind enough to guide me here, i would like a video but any help is apreciated
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
sweet jesus...
that is some fancy fingerpickin'.
thats gonna take you a while to master, but i suggest first you take a look at some fingerpicking techniques.

i give you my knowledge:

thumb= E, A & D strings
index=G
middle=B
ring=e

thats about all i know, aside from the fact that it's hard as hell.
i'd practice this a bit before you attempt that beast. maybe try some other fingerpicking songs to practice with, Stairway to heaven, dust in the wind etc...(yes i know their cliched but its all i can think of off the top of my head)

hope i helped
so is it really hard? ive been practicing those tabs and were kinda easy but of course sounded nothing like the song anyways thx so much any further help would also be great
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Quote by devit
so is it really hard? ive been practicing those tabs and were kinda easy but of course sounded nothing like the song anyways thx so much any further help would also be great

well, maybe its not that hard, but my right hand fingers have a bad case of the retards...im a pick man
im a pick man aswell so...
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
i'd say this song is one of the easier ones to finger pick (on a scale of 1-5 this would be a 2). It would still take me a while to learn it (i'm still really really bad at the guitar lol)

not much i can really say, just keep at it for a while and you should be able to get it. just think back to the first time you were learning guitar and how hard it was, but you just kept going.

i also want to let you know to me the intro to the second tab sounds much more wrong than the last one
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
Last edited by about at Jan 10, 2009,
well their almost identical
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212