Hey folks, how's it going?

We are a 3-piece rock band from Thurso, Scotland (see if you can find where it is on a map )

Anyways, have a listen to us and see what you think, some demos up on our myspace.

www.myspace.com/noexitwound

Also we have a gig in Glasgow on the 22nd January in the Captain's Rest if anyone is in Glasgow and would like to come along, please feel free!

Cheers.
Logan.
Last edited by logan_in_flight at Jan 11, 2009,
Please feel free to add us as a friend.
All coments welcome.

Cheers.
Guitars:
Fender USA 2007 Standard Stratocaster
Fender 1998 Cyclone
Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Takamine EG5303SC
Crafter FX550
Yamaha F370

Amps:
Laney World Series 120 Twin Reverb 2x12
Line 6 Flextone III XL 2x12
Well fellas, I checked out your myspace site. You guys have a great sound, particularly like A Fine Line and Wear Your Crown. Its not just the Scottish accents but you sound quite like Biffy Clyro but grungier. Like it a lot. I've added you guys on Myspace. Also there's an invitation from my band, maybe give us a listen sometime, we're less grungy slightly more punk rock. Thanks guys! Keep up the work, good luck with the upcoming gigs!
Quote by darrenbolger3
Well fellas, I checked out your myspace site. You guys have a great sound, particularly like A Fine Line and Wear Your Crown. Its not just the Scottish accents but you sound quite like Biffy Clyro but grungier. Like it a lot. I've added you guys on Myspace. Also there's an invitation from my band, maybe give us a listen sometime, we're less grungy slightly more punk rock. Thanks guys! Keep up the work, good luck with the upcoming gigs!

Hi mate, thanks for checking us out, and thanks for the kind comments!
I shall check out your band, I'm sure we have accepted the friend requests so will check you out soon.

Thanks again, take care.
Guitars:
Fender USA 2007 Standard Stratocaster
Fender 1998 Cyclone
Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Takamine EG5303SC
Crafter FX550
Yamaha F370

Amps:
Laney World Series 120 Twin Reverb 2x12
Line 6 Flextone III XL 2x12