Okay so I've been looking for a new guitar for months now, I'm still not getting it for a while but I thought itd be smart to start searching cuz I'm indecisive lol.

Anyway, does something like this exist?

Superstrat shape
24 frets and good upperfret access (I actually do use most of my frets for solos)
STRING THROUGH or STOP TAIL
thin neck (similar to an ibanez or w/e)
2 tone, 2 volume knobs
Good Passive pickups (pretty versatile combo, i play everything from like slightly overdriven/clean stuff to crazy distorted madness lol)
In line tuners
A fairly basic but still nice finish (I don't want to be scared to play it)
A smooth neck but at the same time, not too glossy
rosewood or ebony fretboard.

Essentially like a hellraiser with 4 knobs, 24 frets, good passive pickups and a thin neck. I would just mod by ibby but I dno if it'd be worth it based on the wood and the frets being kinda crummy)

I was thinking I'd probably just have to build it or mod something but is there anything like this?
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
i think c-1 is the closest you will get to your description
It's all about feel
Yeah I'll probably either mod something or order parts of warmoth in that case
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Those exist, except with only 2 or 3 knobs, I've seen very little strat shapes with 2 tone 2 volume. Look at Jackson Guitars, ESP guitars.
Grghghahaahah SG Supreme's don't have string-through.

Tehgay.
Fender American Strat HSS MAHOGANY!
MXR Carbon Copy
BBE Soul Vibe
Fulltone OCD
Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner
Egnater Tweaker 1x12 Combo
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12 combo
Morley Mark Tremonti Wah
Taylor 114CE
Go to carvinguitars.com and check out the DC127 and DC400. The DC400 is the kind of guitar you want:
http://www.carvinguitars.com/images/guitars-in-stock/large/69068b.jpg
http://www.carvinguitars.com/images/guitars-in-stock/large/105789b.jpg

These are currently in-stock guitars. You can actually custom order guitars though, so you choose what colors, wood, flame/maple top, bridge, etc (no extra price, varies depending on what you want them to do). Don't buy the DC400 though. You can actually custom order a DC127 to have the same specs a DC400 has, and it'll actually come out cheaper if you don't ask for ridiculous features. Check it out.