Has anyone else seen this ad?

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-TRADE-MY-SNAKES-FOR-YOUR-GUITAR-W0QQAdIdZ98823032

Zoom in on the first picture and what do you see? A snake, hugging his friend rodent. On the bright side, they are beautiful snakes, though you can't play MOP on it, but hey, you got what you deserved. A nice fully-grown anaconda. (or boa)

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. It was a hard descision between EG or the Pit. I'm scared of the Pit.
I'd do it; I have some starter guitars I wouldn't mind getting rid of, and I could use a pet. Plus I like snakes. =3
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
i'd have said the pit, we're not all ravenous *****s

but wut?

what a ****

I hope you mean the person who posted the ad.

But, yeah, seriously, I'd be surprised if someone doesn't take this great opportunity.
Wait, does this, in any way, count as animal cruelty? Trading animals for musical instruments? Why not just sell your daughter for a pack of cigarettes and a 6-pack of beer? ...Actually..

EDIT: By the way, I give him/her 10 out of 10 for originality and a kick to the shins for being such a **** trading Columbian snakes for starter pack guitars. Shame on them.
Last edited by myXchem at Jan 10, 2009,
Hehe, he's doing more than hugging his friend. It looks to me that he's got his whole mouth around the mouse's head!
Saint Louis Blues
those are very beautiful snakes. if i had a starter guitar i would probably do a trade.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise