does anyone here own (or played) the kramer striker with FR (maple top or not)

any comments on the playability of the guitar? does the licensed FR hold up?
It's all about feel
well, most Kramer guitars are kick ass, so this one shouldn't be much different. try to play it for yourself before you buy it though
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
For the price, it's awesome, but somewhere down the line, I'd DEFINITELY replace the pickups.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
it's not great. the trem's not terribly responsive.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've gotten my hands on two so far, and they're... eh. Average. There wasn't anything bad about them, but you're not getting anything special. Pretty much worth their price exactly. Build quality was typical of a £200~ guitar, sound and feel was also very typical though I did like the fact that the ones I tried had a variety of coil split features right off the shelf, which seems uncommon on cheaper guitars.

Only one of the ones I tried had a Floyd Rose. I can't say much on it since I'm not too much of a Floyd Rose guy anyway, but fronm the little I used it, it seemed a little... I don't know, I guess 'weak'. It's range wasn't even up to par with my Squier's crappy bridge and the G and B strings kept going out of tune whenever I touched the bar or did any large usual bends. I've certainly come across worse bridges, especially cheap Floyd Rose copies, but the one on the Kramer was far from perfect.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
exactly.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If I wanted a Kramer I would buy an older American made one on ebay. You still see them go for cheap now and then and those were very good guitars.

The Musicyo stuff is not as good as the old USA made ones.
... Except for the new American-made MusicYo ones which are even better.

Though those do cost a grand+ so I suppose that's a bit of a stretch for most people.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
i liked the richie sambora signature model i tried... though i was a bit concerned how "assembled in the USA" was plastered all over it rather than "made in the USA"... like they were falling over themselves to try to find a way to put "USA" on the guitar, without actually having to build the darn thing in the USA.

I hate crap like that.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?