Page 1 of 3
Do you want to have kids someday? Settle down and start a family. Why/why not?

(I'm undecided on the issue -_-)
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Jan 10, 2009,
Sure,
only because then there would be miniature versions of me everywhere.

They would do my bidding,
and I would conquer the world.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
maybe when im 40. im gonna be too busy doing stuff when im 20 and 30 for sure. like Snowboarding, Guitar, Work, Social stuff.

I dont wana have a wife either till im that age either because she would probably want me to sell my mesa boogie roadster with my 2 recto cabs that i would use to gig with.

I wish I had that mesa now...
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by Comrade Curry
Wheres your proof? Exactly, stfu.

olololololol

sarcasm detector broken, or just retarded?
I don't like kids... so no. The problem is, that if I get married, chances are that my wife will want kids.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Yeah, They're delicious.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
not right now, but yeah, totally. i can see myself getting married/having kids in the not too distant future (ie, in the next 5 years or whatever). but who knows. things can change very quickly.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
I do NOT. Too much trouble, can't spend money on me, no time

but worst of all: If I mess up in raising a child I ruin someone's life
I was gonna post my last.fm but I figured I would get slammed for listening to the wrong shit
i'm constantley changing, so i don't want to rule anything out. My friends joke about how i'm never going to have kids, but i think i'd make a great mother. makes me mad
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Yeah eventually. I probably could if I was with someone like... now idk I feel 'ready'. But I won't. I'll be far too busy yet.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i'm constantley changing, so i don't want to rule anything out. My friends joke about how i'm never going to have kids, but i think i'd make a great mother. makes me mad

Lol same.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I don't think I want kids.

They're loud and messy and kind of disgusting. I'm not sure I want to deal with them.

If I ever do have kids I probably won't "have" kids; I'll adopt for sure.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by severed-metal
why bother, we're all just going to die in 2012.

Yeah i hope to have a few kids. But 5 bucks says i have too low of a sperm count.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Yeah eventually. I probably could if I was with someone like... now idk I feel 'ready'. But I won't. I'll be far too busy yet.

You don't get to have kids yet... Not allowed. You're still way too young for that.

I really do want to have kids when I'm older, but I know having them now would be a very bad idea. I just want to make sure that when I'm ready I'm steady when it comes to my income, and that I have the person that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with.
I will die before I can even get out of high school.

Otherwise, I wouldn't. I would get married and live in a house without having to clean up after a kid.

If I did have a kid, he would be the most awesome kid to ever be in first grade.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Fine, since people are facepalming me

I would love to have kids one day. Frankly, as long as the mother and I love each other, kids are something i'd like to have. Not me personally, like me getting pregnant, but ya know.
Quote by wizards?
You don't get to have kids yet... Not allowed. You're still way too young for that.

Chu talkin 'bout? I'm well old

*considers having kids just to spite you*

...no, not really
Quote by SteveHouse
Not until I was about 15 could I really see myself ever having kids, but now I love the thought. That said, I'm not going to get my girlfriend pregnant any time soon, I'd like to wait until about 25ish to do that, but I like the idea.
I can't wait to have kids.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
I'm 24 and I don't want children. I could change, but at this point the idea couldn't be less appealing to me. Although, maybe someday I'll adopt.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by dudetheman
I don't think I want kids.

They're loud and messy and kind of disgusting. I'm not sure I want to deal with them.

If I ever do have kids I probably won't "have" kids; I'll adopt for sure.

where's the fun in that?
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Chu talkin 'bout? I'm well old

*considers having kids just to spite you*

1. I don't think you're old enough to handle the stress of a kid... That's a lot of work and you wouldn't be able to have all of the fun you do now.
2. Well okay you can have a kid to spite me, as long as I'm involved in the process
If things go according to plan, someone will want to have children with me.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by tmfiore
I will die before I can even get out of high school.

Otherwise, I wouldn't. I would get married and live in a house without having to clean up after a kid.

If I did have a kid, he would be the most awesome kid to ever be in first grade.

You got cancer or sumthin?
Right now I feel like ill never ever want kids. I hate em. But im going to blame that on the fact that im immature and still a young 17 year old and conclude that once I am old enough and ready maybe my opinion will change ...regardless, I have ALWAYS wanted to adopt a small Asian child

I wont get into my original plan of children (yes ive planned out my hypothetical children) cause youll think im crazy ..but I will tell you that I plan to make sure to teach my Asian to only speak a terrible broken Engrish
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by wizards?
1. I don't think you're old enough to handle the stress of a kid... That's a lot of work and you wouldn't be able to have all of the fun you do now.
2. Well okay you can have a kid to spite me, as long as I'm involved in the process

All the fun I do now? I'm sorry what?

Hm. I know that. S'why I don't intend to have kids now. I have things to do.

Also, offtopic, your message won't let me reply so I will when I can because yeah >__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Of course I'll have kids, can't let these awesome genes go to waste
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Also, offtopic, your message won't let me reply so I will when I can because yeah >__<

Why does it always do that? I mean that's happened to me twice today.
I hate children.

Quote by ethan_hanus
beats being miserable and alone.

You'd rather be miserable and surrounded by needy, whining mucus factories?
Last edited by Trefellin at Jan 10, 2009,
yes i certainly do! hope i don't die from giving birth
STELLAR

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Sure, someday. Just not till I'm in my 30s or something. I'll be busy partying the minute I turn 18, lol.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by !RHCP!RACH!
yes i certainly do! hope i don't die from giving birth

Save your body and adopt.
Quote by !RHCP!RACH!
yes i certainly do! hope my ladybits don't go misshapen due to giving birth

Fix'd
Quote by SteveHouse
Page 1 of 3