ok so i want to download movies and then copy them to my ipod which format do the movies need to be to make that possible? cheers
I'd **** her so hard, even if she was a decomposing corpse... and I'd just dug her up... damn that'd be hot.
Seeings as this is here, is it possible to take videos off dvds and that and stick the m on ipods?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Yeah, you're going to want a .mp4 file.

Edit: Yeah, you can do that too. Pop in the DVD and use a DVD ripping program to extract the file and you'll have it right there on your laptop or desktop. I don't know if it will be in .mp4 format so you might need to convert it.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by meh!
Seeings as this is here, is it possible to take videos off dvds and that and stick the m on ipods?

Yes, if you rip the DVD to your computer and convert it.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
ok so i need mpeg4 files but do i need to download any programs in order for it to work?
I'd **** her so hard, even if she was a decomposing corpse... and I'd just dug her up... damn that'd be hot.
What do you mean? As far as I know you should just be able to download the movie (which may or may not need to be converted) and drag it into itunes (if it is .mp4 it'll work on the iPod).
Quote by bizkitday4eva

Last edited by Ticket48 at Jan 10, 2009,
ok i just wanted to make sure i didnt download a 2gb movie then not be able to watch it will give it a try
What movie did you download? That seems like a pretty big file size. (Just wondering)
Quote by bizkitday4eva

havent downloaded it yet but its the dark knight its 2.96gbs
Quote by Buster69
havent downloaded it yet but its the dark knight its 2.96gbs

if you're going to watch it on your iPod you should really find a smaller file (about 1 gig for an avi I think)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
if you're going to watch it on your iPod you should really find a smaller file (about 1 gig for an avi I think)

yeah but avi's wont work on ipods and size is no problem as i have over 20gb free
Quote by Buster69
yeah but avi's wont work on ipods and size is no problem as i have over 20gb free

convert it to mp4, i;m not sure how picky iPods are about this, but you'll likely have to convert it to the players native resolution anyway.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
ok thanks for help will see how it goes