i know i won't get any good answers but i guess ill try.

basically i sold somthing to someone back in october. they got it and never told me of any problems. just now they are trying to blame me that it doesnt work. it worked in my possesion but i deleted the video proof long ago. can i still be held accountable? i know it's been too long for him to open a claim with paypal.
he probably broke it
it's been 2 months, i wouldn't worry
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Screw him.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
If it didn't break until he bought it, it's his problem.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
If he's had it for two months already and you didn't specify any personal warranty on it other than that it works right now, I wouldn't think he could do anything.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
he broke it
his problem not yours
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
If its a hypothetical question you shouldn't be expecting any answers at all, so I have no idea what the point of this thread is...
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
just don't wanna drag any names in here. it was not on this site though so it really doesnt matter.
I have a hypothetical question for you too.

Say there's this guy, and he doesn't understand the meaning of "hypothetical". Would it be legal for one to punch him in the kidney? Hypothetically speaking.
Quote by xaviergray

Say there's this guy, and he doesn't understand the meaning of "hypothetical". Would it be legal for one to punch him in the kidney? Hypothetically speaking.

Exactly what I was gonna say.
Quote by xaviergray

Pretty much sums up my thoughts.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid