In my honest opinion, the native people of Europe need to slaughter the foreign hordes of invaders to keep their homelands pure. Keep holy Europa white!
Quote by Trefellin
In my honest opinion, the native people of Europe need to slaughter the foreign hordes of invaders to keep their homelands pure. Keep holy Europa white!

What about the indigenous people of north america?
i'd like to say something hilarious and insightful, but i can't. so...

paki's are too sensitive and not well-suited to being joked about in the Pit.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by IamAhab
What about the indigenous people of north america?

I'm just fucking around and really don't care enough to think of something else to say.
I call my buddy from London a Paki all the time...

Maybe that's why his girlfriend hates me...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Last edited by merfsullivan at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Paki is slang for pakistani in the US too.

In my opinion I don't see a problem. Jew is fine for Jewish, Paki should be fine for Pakistani too.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
In my opinion I don't see a problem. Jew is fine for Jewish, Paki should be fine for Pakistani too.

Comparing Jews and Pakis? They'll love that...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by TooFast

People say Afghan too.
Quote by TooFast

But it's not the same; one is a Jew, one is a Pakistani. One is Jewish, one is...whatever religion the Pakistani person is.

Edit: I don't really think the term itself is offensive, it's like calling me a Brit instead of a Briton, but the people who use the word "Paki" generally mean it maliciously, and THAT is the problem.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Last edited by esther_mouse at Jan 10, 2009,
today i found out Tom_hatton got banned. therefore, i need a new signature.

Quote by merfsullivan
Comparing Jews and Pakis? They'll love that...

done
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by esther_mouse
But it's not the same; one is a Jew, one is a Pakistani. One is Jewish, one is...whatever religion the Pakistani person is.

i lol'd for some reason
Quote by Survivalism
(For Brits, all non-Brits aren't fucking stupid.)

For non-Brits, we Brits aren't all condescending arses...promise

This is the media making a mountain of a molehill once again. I imagine it's an extremely common word used everyday in the army, get over it.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Last edited by Supertait at Jan 10, 2009,
I say Paki multiple times on a daily basis, ignorantly using it to refer to all people with brown skin, and I don't have to apologize for saying it! lololololololololololol
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT