The modulation effects, delay, and reverb on my new line6 tone port ux2's gearbox don't seem to work. Why is this? I read troubleshooting, and tried Youtube, but no luck. Am I just retarded, or do I need to enable something?
Thanks

I've tried all the different settings, and I've found something peculiar. On the setting cajun blues, the reverb works. What's going on here?!?!?!
Last edited by mepmep at Jan 11, 2009,
Try restarting your computer. That actually takes care of a lot of stupid little things like that. If it doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the software.

EDIT: I'm trying to figure it out myself...why all the other effects work..but the mod ones don't...I'm still thinking for ya
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by StillSoundRG
Try restarting your computer. That actually takes care of a lot of stupid little things like that. If it doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the software.

EDIT: I'm trying to figure it out myself...why all the other effects work..but the mod ones don't...I'm still thinking for ya

I got it on chirstmas and the computers gone through many restarts. And Many installations and uninstallations due to my computer not recognizing the hardware, so its not that.
On the row of pedals, click the send 3-4 icon. There's a toggle switch on the left. Try setting it to post if it isn't already.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by Volta_91
On the row of pedals, click the send 3-4 icon. There's a toggle switch on the left. Try setting it to post if it isn't already.

It's already on post, and I've tried pre, no luck.
Did you click the little on/off button on each effect?

Sometimes I forget to...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.