Page 1 of 9
I consider myself a bit of a Hippie, so I was wondering if anyone else around here is, or what your thoughts of them are, stories, or what ever.
Feed your mind.
i think it would've been pretty sweet to grow up during the 60's.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
I'm a vegetarian.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
I'm a vegetarian.

Ya man, I'm Vegan. It's good stuff.
Feed your mind.
hippies should stay in the 60's some new label for a group of people needs to be made instead of everyone copying groups in the past so in 2040 people will look back and want to be *insert label here*
STELLAR

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Hey man whatever.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by !RHCP!RACH!
hippies should stay in the 60's some new label for a group of people needs to be made instead of everyone copying groups in the past so in 2040 people will look back and want to be *insert label here*

Mind clarifying that man?
Feed your mind.
I could never be vegetarian or vegan, though I admire those who do incredibly. My dad is forever claiming to be a hippy. I guess the ideals have permeated. Peace, love, and life - what's not to love about it? Plus, the music was ace.
If everyone demanded peace, we'd probably have it.

Music is my vice.
Quote by metaldud536
I prefer hippos.

They harsh my buzz.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
"Hippies can't stand Death Metal" therefore hippies fail at life.

Don't argue with me, argue with Cartman.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
death met000llllll
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by Necrophagist777
"Hippies can't stand Death Metal" therefore hippies fail at life.

Don't argue with me, argue with Cartman.

**** man, I respect all music. But that was a pretty great episode.
Feed your mind.

What exactly are you proposing? *conspiring tone* ...cuz I don't have anything against making history either.

Music is my vice.
Quote by Necrophagist777
"Hippies can't stand Death Metal" therefore Hippies Fail at life.

are you kidding me?
and what does that make me?????????

are you saying i fail at life,

i like my way of life. lol
this is seriously the thread i have been waiting on.
and honestly what defines you as a hippie?
i mean the whole mentality on opinions of that sterotype or it it just appearance?

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by bucketmark
death met000llllll

aaaaah turn off that angry music, man.

seriously though, Im listening to dream theater right now.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Depends how you define hippy really...is it defined by the look or the attitude?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Hi im wholelottabon( and i dont like AC DC that much anymore.....) and im a recovering hippy.
i got a haircut recently and then crosby stills and nash- almost cut my hair today went on my mp3 player when it was on random.............................and i died a little bit inside but i still have all my pyschedelic music and tye dye shirtss
so anyone here love cream, zep, grateful dead, jefferson ariplane, 13th floor elevators etc?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daze Of My Youth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

caution: This sig employs the use of symbolism beyond "lol bright colours=flamboyantly gay
"
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Depends how you define hippy really...is it defined by the look or the attitude?

you have to have both really...

also I resent the similarity between:

Let's talk about Hippies
Let's talk about GAYS
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by !RHCP!RACH!

ive actually wondered what are decade will be called in the future, or for that matter, what we where known for. Each decade has something that stands out considerably, what will we be known for in the decades to come??

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by kaybee
are you kidding me?
and what does that make me?????????

are you saying i fail at life,

i like my way of life. lol
this is seriously the thread i have been waiting on.
and honestly what defines you as a hippie?
i mean the whole mentality on opinions of that sterotype or it it just appearance?

I had been waiting for this thread to, but I decided I might as well make it. Put my neck out there for all the hippies man. As for what makes a hippie, I believe it's that peace, love and happiness mentality.
Feed your mind.
ive actually wondered what are decade will be called in the future, or for that matter, what we where known for. Each decade has something that stands out considerably, what will we be known for in the decades to come??

Here's a sorry thought: We're gonna be the 'Britney Spears' generation.

I know... I die a little bit inside each time I think of it. The thing is, the youth of today is extremely opinionated but, for the most part, won't do anything about it. We are the couch potato generation - go us.

Music is my vice.
i guess i am.

Im a hippie in my music taste and thoughts on social aspects. But im alsoa little punk in the sense that love to do anything that pisses off strangers.
Quote by Firebread
. As for what makes a hippie, I believe it's that peace, love and happiness mentality.

so my hair doesnt matter
yay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daze Of My Youth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

caution: This sig employs the use of symbolism beyond "lol bright colours=flamboyantly gay
"
Quote by Firebread
I had been waiting for this thread to, but I decided I might as well make it. Put my neck out there for all the hippies man. As for what makes a hippie, I believe it's that peace, love and happiness mentality.

i believe in the same thing for general purposes. i mean i would have to get more detailed into it, but i have always been all for freedom of speech and putting your opinions out there regardless what anyone says or thinks.

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by wholelottabon
Hi im wholelottabon( and i dont like AC DC that much anymore.....) and im a recovering hippy.
i got a haircut recently and then crosby stills and nash- almost cut my hair today went on my mp3 player when it was on random.............................and i died a little bit inside but i still have all my pyschedelic music and tye dye shirtss
so anyone here love cream, zep, grateful dead, jefferson ariplane, 13th floor elevators etc?

One of my friends was (is) the lead singer for The Electric Prunes...60s band (I had too much to dream last night...1 hit wonder) They were credited by R.Stone as the first psychedelic band. He is a hippie but a really cool guy, Jim Lowe.
Last edited by Tempoe at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by wholelottabon
so my hair doesnt matter
yay!

Nah man, but it helps.
Feed your mind.
Quote by metal Lover
I hate hippies that are in their late-teens and early-twenties. They're just really annoying.

thanks, maybe its just the ones you know.

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by kaybee
thanks, maybe its just the ones you know.

Ya man, not everyone's the same.
Feed your mind.
I'm not a hippy but I'm told I dress like one.

I actually got a $20 discount on some $60 thing the other day because the guy "liked my style".
XIAOXI
Quote by Firebread
I consider myself a bit of a Hippie, so I was wondering if anyone else around here is, or what your thoughts of them are, stories, or what ever.

My friends refer to me as a clean hippie.
I'm not sure if that's a good thing.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
hippy is all about attitude, and usualy attitude seeps into your appearance, so i guess a little of both.

POSERS WILL BE CALLED JIVE TURKEY

so posers gtfo of this thread
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by Abunai X
I'm not a hippy but I'm told I dress like one.

I actually got a $20 discount on some $60 thing the other day because the guy "liked my style".

Thats just so he could get the sale.