I have to say that l have overcome a lot in my lifetime. I have grown to be confident and have a lot... good job, great wife, a BA and an MA. I could really go on and on, as I am sure many of you on this board could. I am well aware of my shortcomings as well. For some reason being a bad speller has haunted me my entire life and it bothers and embarrassed me to no end. I am a strong reader and I am an ok writer. My vocab is average and I have gotten by for years with computers and spell checks. Lately I have had to hand write things spur of the moment, and in front of large groups, which has really highlighted what I call a disability. Really I feel that I may have a cognitive issue. Needless to say it's been on my mind a lot. Just wanted to know if anyone else experiences these same feelings??
Schecter Black Cherry HELLRAISER!

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Last edited by Agent5556 at Jan 10, 2009,
No. Not realy.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
No, I've always been an excellent speller, but i still find that it's difficult for me to get down to it and actually write things creatively.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Nah I'm ausum at spelling.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
...no, I've generally been good at spelling and grammar. Most mistakes are typos, although not all.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
No I am a pretty good speller. Occasionally I will have a **** up, but no big deal.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Know wai mane! eyem a gud speeler.

(Sorry, I know everyone in the thread will be doing this. I apologize)

No, but I'm pretty decent.
I also have learned sometimes you have to walk alone. I guess?

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
...no, I've generally been good at spelling and grammar. Most mistakes are typos, although not all.

same
although I always get "definitely" wrong unless I think about it especially when I'm typing
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
BA in general Psychology and MA in Forensic Psych. I am also 30 so I have had time to work on it.

I'm a perfectionist, so the chances of any UGer finding a word misspelled by me is almost impossible.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Ha ideot.

Speling is so easi.

How can u b so dum?
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by druz15_UG
same
although I always get "definitely" wrong unless I think about it especially when I'm typing

Heh me too actually. It usually comes out as definately.

There are a few things that I type and all the letters come out jumbled even though I'm aware of how to spell them. Makes little sense.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Agent5556
BA in general Psychology and MA in Forensic Psych. I am also 30 so I have had time to work on it.

dude, sweet choices.

I'm going for a BS in Forensic and Toxicological Chemistry (sophomore year) and will hopefully get an MS in either Forensic Science or Forensic Chemistry.

as for a serious answer with the spelling/vocabulary, i've always felt that doing a lot of reading always helps expand my vocabulary range, and thus helping my spelling.