just browsing around MF and found these

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product?sku=580301

Relic EVH humbucker signed by Ed $400!!!!1!!!

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product?sku=580302

Regular, unsigned version of above - $150

and the EVH Wolfgang

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/EVH-Wolfgang-Electric-Guitar?sku=527909

$3000

are you f*cking kidding me

thoughts on cool yet obscenely overpriced gear?

EDIT: my thoughts, i would love to have the white wolfgang and maybe one of the pickups, but for that much, sorry eddie, and im pretty sure im with a lot of people with this, but no can dosies
NOPE
Last edited by Nakon14 at Jan 10, 2009,
All three of those are REALLY overpriced, like you said. But yeah, they are kinda cool. WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT A SIGNED PIECE OF GEAR THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE AT ALL? DO THEY REALIZE THAT IT IS GOING TO BE FACING THE INSIDE OF YOUR GUITAR?

Yeah its all pretty pricey. That makes me scared of the price of his signature Chucks coming out in the frankenstrat design. Watch em be $100. just because theyre Van Halen. That EVH Wolfgangs really nice. But $3000 could be spent better. Maybe on a new [used] car? lol.
^ ahh dont get me scared about the shoes. i REALLY want to get them when they come out, but now im starting to fear the same seeing how much everything else costs
NOPE
I was just looking at evh gear about 15 minutes ago and that wasn't on there...
I guess gc updates slower than mf.

That pickup looks like it has potential. 150's not too excessive. I'd buy that before a $120 emg or gibson pickup.
The Wolfgang is a better deal than a new Les Paul Standard if you ask me.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
The Wolfgang is a better deal than a new Les Paul Standard if you ask me.

+1 just because i dont like les pauls that much. the necks are chunky.
The wolfgang is quite sexy. I really want to try one.
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
Could someone please explain to me what the point is to having Eddie create another brand, but still have the same stuff as before?

I mean, as far as I can tell, that's a Seymour Duncan pickup and a Peavey guitar. And his amps, also as far as I can tell, are the same as the Peavey 5150s.
If anyone wants to IM me, it's dwsabianguy. No spam.
Quote by paintballcrazy7
Yeah its all pretty pricey. That makes me scared of the price of his signature Chucks coming out in the frankenstrat design. Watch em be $100. just because theyre Van Halen. That EVH Wolfgangs really nice. But $3000 could be spent better. Maybe on a new [used] car? lol.

They're making Frankenstrat Chucks?

Do.
Want.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray