Page 1 of 4
Within the last hour.
I cried @ myself, go figure.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
A few days ago.

I missed someone...and still do.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Earlier today...
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
when i saw marley and me
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
When I used to care what other people thought of me (Sometime in middle school).
I creed watching that Futurama episode with fry's dog the other night..I keep thinking to myself that it's only a cartoon and that I should be a man. But, it's just so damn sad when the dog dies
I cried in the cry thread on this very site not too long ago.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I did when I was playing a song on guitar because of how beautiful it sounded.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I freaked out for not knowing where to go for college and feared that I wouldn't make it there.
/pathetic
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
You know everyone is going to act all masculine and be like "I don't cry" or something. Honestly, I haven't cried since Sohpomore year.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
I always cry during that Behind the Music. It's been a while since I have cried though, I'm due.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by aznrockerdude
I freaked out for not knowing where to go for college and feared that I wouldn't make it there.
/pathetic

That is NOT pathetic. You're concerned with your education and that is admirable (in my opinion at least).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Last time was in the "you cry, you lose" thread. The dog that was "protecting" the corpse of the other dog with people laughing at it and taking pictures got me. Before then it had been a very long while.
i actually havent cried in years... i dont know why but i cant do it even if something sad happens.... like i might feel like im going to cry but i just cant produce tears.... i cant really explain it too well but i just cant cry even if i have a reason to, or i try to, or i feel like im going to it wont happen. i think i was 8 or 9 the last time i actually cried but that was for only a few seconds then i couldnt produce any more tears

is there like a medical disorder for this?
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
two days ago when i first saw the asianface thread

EDIT: i cried of laughter.
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
when my grandpa died and at the funeral, back in September last year.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Sometimes a good cry is the best thing for you. Just letting go is the hardest part really.
Schecter Black Cherry HELLRAISER!

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
when i was jumped by the mafia
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
I don't remember when exactly but it was because of the death of my dad . He died so many years ago and I still get sad about it every now and then.
Last edited by Masamune at Jan 10, 2009,
6th grade

If dimebag knew you cried about him he'd turn in his grave.

I find your lack of metal disturbing
Last edited by Pernell at Jan 10, 2009,
The last time I watched Gladiator.

And before that, the last time I watched Titanic...
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
TS, the one about Pantera is horrible. It brings me to tears as well. But I cried today. I was in deep thought and lying on my bed listening to Soothesayer by Buckethead....something about that song just brought everything forward
I cried when I SAW THIS THREAD FAIL!! lol jk man this threads awesome

nah i half-ass cried the other day when i was arguing with my calculus teacher, just like my eyes half ass teared up

i havent been sleeping well lately so im kinda stressed out
Quote by keithmoon15
i actually havent cried in years... i dont know why but i cant do it even if something sad happens.... like i might feel like im going to cry but i just cant produce tears.... i cant really explain it too well but i just cant cry even if i have a reason to, or i try to, or i feel like im going to it wont happen. i think i was 8 or 9 the last time i actually cried but that was for only a few seconds then i couldnt produce any more tears

is there like a medical disorder for this?

yes... look up crying on wikipedia
This morning, when I was imagining what it would be like to receive news that my house had burned down with all my family in it.

I do it often. It's something I enjoy very much.
XIAOXI
last year when i sprained my ankle in a basketball game... hurt like a mother****er. i had like 16 out of our 18 points too, then we lost
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by 123-Trav
The last time I watched Gladiator.

And before that, the last time I watched Titanic...

Gladiator makes me cry too. The soundtrack combined with the scenes makes me not care about historical accuracy.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Out of sadness?

June 23, 2008.

1:52 a.m.

That was when I found out George Carlin died. I didn't think I was ever going to get to sleep.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Abunai X
This morning, when I was imagining what it would be like to receive news that my house had burned down with all my family in it.

I do it often. It's something I enjoy very much.

You like making yourself cry? O_o I make myself angry sometimes. I imagine myself in situations where I have the right to beat someone's ass RAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEE
Page 1 of 4