So i like 4 guitars.

Either
ESP LTD MH 1000 Non Trem with passive pickups

Jackson RR5 Pro, no tremolo, passive pickups

Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster, EMG 81/60

or

Dean MAB1 Armorflame Signature, EMG 81/80 + single coil EMG, Floyd Rose

So tell me your pick out of the 4 and why. and/or reccommend me another guitar. Give reasons. My budget is $1200 or so. I play metal and hard rock.
lets name drop influences
A7X
The Devil Wears Prada
Slipknot
Michael Angelo Batio
Ozzy
Trivium
Metallica
and ect.
why would you prefer your dean with 81 and FR and mh with seymours and NT ??

apples to oranges man
It's all about feel
Its just an idea. Alot of people complain and whine and say im lazy for not looking at guitars with tremolos lol.
Quote by paintballcrazy7
Its just an idea. Alot of people complain and whine and say im lazy for not looking at guitars with tremolos lol.

i guess some might think lazy means not getting some extra stuff to deal with... i don't blame you for not wanting NT guitars...

my personal choice based on your influences and your current gear would be this:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-C1-Blackjack-Electric-Guitar?sku=518480

it is pretty much a mh-1000 NT but with a longer scale and cheaper. mh1000nt sounds like a good choice as well..

i think RR would be a pain in the ass because of the shape

the other two have 81's, i'm not sure if that's what you need with your style of music
It's all about feel
I had an rr and I loved it, it was a pain in the ass to play sitting down. Out of the following choices you provided I would choose the m1000, the finishes are awesome and it's shape is more practical. The points on the rr's always get nicked and chipped.
ok. imma look at schecters. i played a schecter c1 hellraiser FR but the neck felt a little weird. are all schecter necks the same, or do some have different feels?
I own a Jackson RR5 and it totally smashes anything I ever played. The tone is very bright and their is loads of gain. Your best off trying them out to see what you like. :-)
Quote by rhoadshailer123
I own a Jackson RR5 and it totally smashes anything I ever played. The tone is very bright and their is loads of gain. Your best off trying them out to see what you like. :-)

that's all pickup related..
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
Out of those options, if it was me personally, I'd choose either the Jim Root tele or the LTD MH-1000.

If you like a more 'metal shape' then try out the jackson to see if you could deal with it for practicing and when you are sat down.

Another alternative could be the ESP LTD EC-1000, but I don't know if you like LP shapes.
Fender > Gibson

Who Said That?!
Quote by Wisthekiller
I'm sure in the two years it took you to put that reply, he found a guitar.

Wow I just realised this thread is two years old. Who brought this up?
Fender > Gibson

Who Said That?!