Page 1 of 3
So this really really annoying chick kept trying to run my ear off every night for the past week. I couldn't take it any more so I was like screw it. I decided to tell her I was gay-im really not-just so she would leave me alone. But now, she wants me to be like her best friend or some **** like that now its even worse. Now, I could play around with this and make something fun/hilarious out of it, but I know that sooner or later I won't be able to take the girly **** any more. Any ideas on what I could/should do?

Yes, I do the things I do because my life is boring.

Oh, and she is definately not bangable if you are wondering.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
chicks love gays

u didn't know that?
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Wibanez
So this really really annoying chick kept trying to run my ear off every night for the past week. I couldn't take it any more so I was like screw it. I decided to tell her I was gay-im really not-just so she would leave me alone. But now, she wants me to be like her best friend or some **** like that now its even worse. Now, I could play around with this and make something fun/hilarious out of it, but I know that sooner or later I won't be able to take the girly **** any more. Any ideas on what I could/should do?

Hit it and quit it immediately.

It will confuse the sh*t out of her.
...Rape her...she'll never talk to you again and you prove you're not gay.

Win/Win, in my opinion.
tell her to go away.

if she doesn't, then insult her till she leaves.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by severed-metal
Well, maybe next time, you'll think before telling a lie.

Quoted for emphasis.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Maybe you can get her to practice her...

...how do I say this implicitly...

...toothbrushing with your assistance.

It's worked before.
If anyone wants to IM me, it's dwsabianguy. No spam.
Quote by goest
...Rape her...she'll never talk to you again and you prove you're not gay.

Win/Win, in my opinion.

epic win
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Take a shower with her and tell her its okay because you're gay.

This. If you get an erection, tell her your penis wants to wash it's face too.
Quote by Wibanez

Have her introduce you to her bangable friends and bang her friends.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Under your username it says "Professional Badass"...surely you can come up with some kind of scheme or plot to either disembowel her or rape her or blow up her house or something..come on man, put your badass image out there and show this chick what she is dealing with.
Have you not seen "I now pronounce you Chick and Larry". If you haven't, go watch now.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by CG Man16
chicks love gays

u didn't know that?

They love them because they don't see them as a worrying figure.

Straight guys have the tendency to feel pleasure from putting their penises inside of women, and gay guys don't, hence, women like being around gay guys.

It's quite simple, really.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Guys,
Quote by Wibanez

EDIT: you seriously didn't see that coming?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Wibanez

Oh, and she is definately not bangable if you are wondering

pics and we'll be the judge of that
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
Fake your death.

I agree with this.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Ask her for a BJ, you will just have to see the back of her head anyways.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

I suggest that he covers his... lower parts. Just in case...

ON THE OTHER HAND...

Take a shower with her, let it all fly, then rape her in the shower and cum blood all over her. This always works.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Under your username it says "Professional Badass"...surely you can come up with some kind of scheme or plot to either disembowel her or rape her or blow up her house or something..come on man, put your badass image out there and show this chick what she is dealing with.

Yeah, here we go. What the hell TS? Surely you have some crazy scheme to prevent you from the consequences of your shenanigans?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by metaldud536
This. If you get an erection, tell her your penis wants to wash it's face too.

That's so cute. I just imagined one saying that.
XIAOXI
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

Omg.....dude she is a hippo-I just vomited just now
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
Quote by Wibanez

Meaning there is more of her to shower with
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
Quote by The_Bosstone
Hit it and quit it immediately.

It will confuse the sh*t out of her.

This. Right the fuck now.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Do what i did when i was in your situation, keep it going for a week then tell her you have a gf, because you tryed chicks 1 last time.
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
Let her think you're gay, then earn her trust to the point that she doesn't think twice about changing clothes in front of you etc. Also, tell her she might be the one to "bring you back to the home team"
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
if you need help on coming up with a scheme, pour skittles on her front lawn, and watch what happens when it rains.

trust me ive done it before
Quote by binary-ghost
Quote by mrcrono
Rule #833:

EVERY chick is bangable.

You forgot subrules i) and ii).

Rule 833 is only true if-

i) there is a light switch that can be hit triggering darkness

ii) you have access to a paper bag
hahaha ok you should've told our gay. you should've just been like hey uhm can you leave me alone? cuz now your in some deep ****.

oh and does anyone know the tebs being requested isnt working cuz everytime i try to look at it it says a fatal error or something gay like that? lol.
Quote by Wibanez

I like her more. She may be overweight, but you're just an ass. Seriously, make the leap into adulthood and talk to her in a mature way.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by chromeguitars
if you need help on coming up with a scheme, pour skittles on her front lawn, and watch what happens when it rains.

trust me ive done it before

"Trust me bro, I've made bongs with less!"
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Wibanez

Take her back to Nebraska. The tornadoes there can't carry her so she'll be there for quite a while.
Quote by Wibanez

...Hippos need lovin' too...

Ass.
Page 1 of 3