Page 1 of 2
Honestly.
Kill me.

Other than death, I have no clue on how to destroy this migrane I have.
It came on two days agp. I went to the ER, and all they told me was that it was nothing, and "Just take some pain-killers, and it'll be gone in a day or so.
As of now, I've had this migrane for 3 DAYS.
I've taken the pain-killers, not helping.
I had my wife give me a massage, and I went to sleep at the motel because my baby has been crying non-stop. Didn't help.
I went to the gym to use the sauna. Got an extreme hot-flash and passed out.

UG, you are my second last resort, as I am waiting in the ER once again, using my wifes Blackberry to type this.
HELP ME.
In before "use a gun".
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Migraines usually do take a few days to clear up. Hopefully whatever they're doing today with you in the ER isn't going to have a nasty outcome but I'm sure you'll be fine.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Ah, yes...very soon the seed will sprout out of your head and you'll end up like Harold in Oasis.
take a hit of lsd, then take antidepressents. The lsd kills the migraine in its tracks because of how it affects the nervous system. anti depressions stop the lsd trip in its tracks

dunno how to do it a legal way.

Vicodin might work...
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Ooh i feel for you

migraines are no ****in fun.

i assume you've got your sunglasses on. Hmm.... Lie down? Seriously, ive got no home cures. Oh wait, get some acid (LSD). i saw it on House. Cured him right up.

EDIT: bahh beaten to the lsd cure
morphine ftw!
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
My brother gets bad ones and stays away from all light.

Like computers.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Pernell
Ooh i feel for you

i assume you've got your sunglasses on. Hmm.... Lie down? Seriously, ive got no home cures. Oh wait, get some acid (LSD). i saw it on House. Cured him right up.

it works in real life. i work in a hospital and someone tried it. Though its a little dangerous because the lsd wrecks havok on the other internal systems. its def a last resort
chinese herbs seem to fix everything..
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
emo

EDIT: Now that I have read your whole post:

That sucks man, I used to get them like that a few years ago. I would just stay in pitch black all day, use some pain killers, and put a warm washcloth on my head and it'd be gone the next day.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Last edited by vash_08 at Jan 10, 2009,
Just go to sleep, that's what I do.

I read the title as pleasure to kill at first, don't ask why.
Quote by Pernell
Ooh i feel for you

LMAO.

I watched that episode just the other day.

If only I could get home LSD at this hour.

And yea, I'm wearing my sunglasses, as I lay underneath the seats instead of sitting on them, while some fat chick some seats down keeps on passing gas.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
get some vicaden from the doctor, and when you get home, take one, and only one, then drink about 5 shots of jack dainels, and all the pain will go away.

even though your not supposed to drink achole with vicaden, its the only to make the stuff work.
My girlfriend bitches less than you do when she has them.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
your in a hospital, it shouldnt be too hard to kill yourself, inject yourself in the hearth with the nearest needle, mix 'n match in the medicine cabinet, drink the catheder bag of the nearest geezer, or break into the weed closet and smoke all the weed, then jump off a roof (talk about a bad trip)

but seriously,dont kill yourself, it will pass, it just sucks millions of balls right now
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
The first thing that came to mind when I read the title was "Shut up you little emo bitch." I advise this. You're seriously going to kill yourself over a migrane?
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
bake panadol cookies and consume them in large quantities.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
I had an unbearable one a few nights ago. I threw up twice and just layed on the couch and fell asleep. It was completely gone in the morning.

So yea, big help here.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
That sucks man, hopefully it'll go away soon though. Also hopefully it isn't something serious like a brain tumor, as those can literally push your brain against your skull, causing pain. But since the doc said that he couldn't do anything I doubt it's something very serious.
Quote by mexican_shred
take a hit of lsd, then take antidepressents. The lsd kills the migraine in its tracks because of how it affects the nervous system. anti depressions stop the lsd trip in its tracks

Vicodin might work...

beaten to it. except for the part about stopping the trip. House FTW!
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by mexican_shred

Vicodin might work...

Why the hell would you stop the trip?!?! LSD is fun!

Oh, and hope you feel better man.
Last edited by MCone at Jan 10, 2009,
One of my dad's clients has a son that has a headache every single day. And it's been going on for 5 years. He's been to every doctor in Chicago. They are all baffled.
Quote by MCone
Why the hell would you stop the trip?!?! LSD is fun!

because you can end up killing your self or bringing yourself to the brink of death. and i hate playing cleanup...
I've suffered with migrains and headaches my whole life. When I was in high school I suffered with a migrain for 2 years straight withnoteven a minute break. they hospitalised me a couple times because they could figure out my case. They wanted to put me in boston because they thought I was a "Hopeless" case. Right now I'm trying botox. Hopefully it works.
Quote by weezergeek182
I've suffered with migrains and headaches my whole life. When I was in high school I suffered with a migrain for 2 years straight withnoteven a minute break. they hospitalised me a couple times because they could figure out my case. They wanted to put me in boston because they thought I was a "Hopeless" case. Right now I'm trying botox. Hopefully it works.

how do you manage to sleep at night?
but i better go. they just called number 501, and I'm number 503.
smoke some weed.
Gear:
Schecter c1+
Peavey Raptor exp

Vox ad30vt
you poor bastard..

my migraines are usually pretty short.. about 8 hours.. but they always end up with me puking my brains out.

get them to give you something via needles
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I thought this was going to be about the book, Please Kill Me.

I'm disappointed.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by Jacob6293
The first thing that came to mind when I read the title was "Shut up you little emo bitch." I advise this. You're seriously going to kill yourself over a migrane?

Migraines suck dude, I get them at least once a day...I understand the want to kill one's self during a migraine.

But if the hospital can't help, I don't know what will.
Page 1 of 2