ok so i just put a dvd in my laptop. its a movie i just bought and its blood diamond.

now when i open up the movie i get a 2 folders, one which has the case art like the picture on the cover and another folder with video_ts files or whatever they are.

is there anyway to get this movie to play on my computer? or am i **** out of luck and i need to buy a dvd player?
Quote by Gunpowder
Just remember, you can't spell "Ugly" without "UG"

Quote by tands

nasstyman you are full of win in the same way tobacco companies are full of ****
uhh didnt a little box pop up that said "play in such and such player?"

i just watched pineapple express on my laptop, no dvd player required for most laptops built in the last....ever
nope. thats what usually happens when i play dvds in my laptop. that's why im confused lol
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by tands

nasstyman you are full of win in the same way tobacco companies are full of ****
inside the folder the files are names like this: VIDEO_TS VTS_01_0 VTS_02_0 etc etc
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by tands

ok... so now its working

thanks for the help guys lol
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by tands

Quote by nasstyman
inside the folder the files are names like this: VIDEO_TS VTS_01_0 VTS_02_0 etc etc

the one with 01 is the main movie file, including just the movie not the extras
LOL