Well, as you can assume, the family isn't loving me playing my rockerverb late at night, so I downloaded guitar rig for silent practice.

Heres how my signal chain goes:

Guitar --> Presonus Firestudio Project Mic Preamp (running Direct Input from guitar) --> Computer.

What i'm trying to do is get the playback to play through my computer speakers. All I can do is play through 1/4 headphones via the preamp, but I have none at the moment, so I want to use the computer speakers. Has anyone else had this problem? It wont even have an option for built in output when the presonus is selected for the input option.

Thoughts?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
you can get an adapter to make normal headphones 1/4"
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
You can do this, but first you need to get the proper drivers. Go and get yourself ASIO4ALL (google it up, Im too lazy) and install it. This lets you use all of your soundcards at the same time, so then you will be able to use your internal card as well as your interface. Once you do this, then all you have to do is find the appropriate output in your DAW/host. Cheers.
you will just run into big problems trying to output through the computer speakers. you can get an adapter for a couple bucks 1/4" to 1/8" stereo adapter.
Well Enough Alone
Quote by guitardude11
you will just run into big problems trying to output through the computer speakers. you can get an adapter for a couple bucks 1/4" to 1/8" stereo adapter.

true, but if youve tried using headphoens while playing guitar, it gets in the way. I just want it to be more convenient.

To the other guy, I;ll search up those drivers, thanks.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
You can do this, but first you need to get the proper drivers. Go and get yourself ASIO4ALL (google it up, Im too lazy) and install it. This lets you use all of your soundcards at the same time, so then you will be able to use your internal card as well as your interface. Once you do this, then all you have to do is find the appropriate output in your DAW/host. Cheers.

I searched this up, apparantly Macs dont need to use this driver. I should have stated that I had a Mac earlier sorry. Any other ideas?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412