Page 1 of 2
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Ultimate_Guitar

It's sad, but I imagine a lot of UG like the picture at top. Anyone can edit it, but I think they're not worth it.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Not funny.
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
that is a very accurate page right there
edit: did not read the first paragraph and i disagree alot. not to sound like a kiss ass but from the time i have been here UG is a damn good guitar site. obviously whoever edited it was probably a 12 year old /b/ newfag. go figure
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Last edited by potcorn56 at Jan 11, 2009,
We seem to be the butt of many Internet jokes.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Someone made a thread about making this awhile ago. I'm not offended but I don't find it funny.
They probably are, they seem to have a hate for us, though we mind our own business.
Quote by chip46
I lol'ed.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Why does everyone only look at the Pit, and assume the whole site is f*cked up?
Quote by chip46
How'd they find that picture of me?

On a more serious note, I didn't know we were hated this much?
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Haha, hover over the word 'mod' and its a link to 'basement dweller'

Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Ha. Makes be proud to be a member (as i sit here with my pants off.)
***No Advertising***

Quote by Anonymous

there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
that's me in the picture at the top.

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
What a ****...

i lol'd at:

"some mods also take their job too seriously and ban the **** out of anyone for the smallest reason"

"Though it is meant to be a ban-appeal board, no one is ever actually unbanned. This is because all the mods are douchebags suffering from extreme cases of Unwarranted Self-Importance, therefore, all that happens here is that the mods abuse their powers and gang up on newfags so they can lol at them while having a circle jerk. Non-banned members are not allowed access to the FotB, because it is the only remotely funny thing on the site."
a little lost.....
Quote by lespaul#1
Why does everyone only look at the Pit, and assume the whole site is f*cked up?

we aren't?

there's more of this site than the pit?

fasldfasfhaslfkjhljhdf

my brain just imploded
Quote by thanksgiving
That is quite unique...

Quote by navarreguitaris
What? She said "just solder it back together"?

Quote by JacobTheMe

"Hey guys check out this cool penis!"

LOL
I say we go all out online war.
UG against the homo, monkey, and banana who started encyclopediadramatica.
there is no quote in this box
Lufkin, Hoora! If you make an account, you could edit the page, but make it say nice things about us, not cuss them out, that never works.
Quote by chip46
Lol a lot of it is true.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by lespaul#1
Lufkin, Hoora! If you make an account, you could edit the page, but make it say nice things about us, not cuss them out, that never works.

I'm just a tad to lazy for that.
there is no quote in this box
For those who are questioning it's accuracy and pointing it out, I'd like to remind you it's satiric and exaggerated. Don't take it personally and/or literal(to some degree).

I made the page, too.....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by InvaderTSN
Nothing on Encyclopedia Dramatica is funny.

This is true. Plus after a second read I'm beginning to think this article was made by disgruntled users who were perma-banned.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
lol. So good.

espically the part about douches sucking up to mods

....makes me sick...espically the trigger happy reporters
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I can see it now, in a year we will have kids walking up to girls "Hey baby, my career score on guitar hero is over 3 mill, ooooooh yeeah"

IS THAT SYRUP IN YOUR PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME??!!
Really Andrew?
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
Really Andrew?
I created the page. Feel free to check the history as I use Just Andrew(with slight variations) for just about all of my accounts.

When I made it though, somebody else added a lot of the info to it. I made a thread not too long ago encouraging members to edit it.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Oh, now I don't feel as insulted.
Quote by chip46
Zap made it.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
eugh.
that ED article is so ridiculously true...
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
a lot of it is true, and some is pretty funny... lol @ the picture.

anyone who gets offended really needs to re-examine what's important in life...
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Not bad. I saw one for mygnrforum while looking for a Buckethead page lol.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Obviously made by someone who was banned for acting like this was /b/ and then needed a place to bitch about it.

The FOB actually works!
I've been un-banned.

Some ED stuff is funny,
but this was kinda annoying.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Page 1 of 2