Whenever i try playing up on the higher end of the guitar the notes just don't come out right, i try hammer-ons on the wound strings anywhere above the 14th fret it rings but the note doesn't come out
If it helps at all its a BC Rich warlock, nothing special really but it works

im thinking it has something to do with this gap between the neck and the body

Right Side

Left Side

looking at it I can see clear through to the other side, so its a decent sized gap

any idea on the cause or maybe how to fix that?
I apologize for the picture size, blame photobucket
Yea thats not a good thing....not only does it throw your intonation off tremendiously I'm sure...but its probably the causing the higer notes to fret out. You could try to tighten up the neck yourself...but I would take to someone...preferably a B.C. Rich dealer so it'll be insured if they mess it up.
Quote by Weaver_2008
Yea thats not a good thing....not only does it throw your intonation off tremendiously I'm sure...but its probably the causing the higer notes to fret out. You could try to tighten up the neck yourself...but I would take to someone...preferably a B.C. Rich dealer so it'll be insured if they mess it up.

yeah i agree completely im only hoping they can fix it and i dont need a new neck, im not sure what could have made my guitar do this other than a **** up at the factory.
Same thing is happening to my beautiful Hollow Body, I'm just gonna take it to a shop or something and see if getting it set up and maybe installing a new bridge would help. I'm unsure, if any of it helps, I'll tell ya.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲