saw them live 2 weeks ago. good pryotechnics, but their songs start sounding all the same.

...and the 3 encores was unnceccessay, as were all the fangirls screaming the band members names and how kawaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii teru's legs are. sheesh.

dont get me wrong, hizaki and teru can play. but it gets oooold.... teru is a Chris Imperiteli (however you spell it) clone, and hizaki prances around looking sexy.

Love The Reverent Choir though. they finally ****ing played it, on their 3rd encore.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Last edited by Night_Lights at Jan 11, 2009,
Amazing, my favourite band just now. Hizaki and Teru are very good guitarists.

Quote by Night_Lights
saw them live 2 weeks ago. good pryotechnics, but their songs start sounding all the same.

...and the 3 encores was unnceccessay, as were all the fangirls screaming the band members names and how kawaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii teru's legs are. sheesh.

dont get me wrong, hizaki and teru can play. but it gets oooold.... teru is a Chris Imperiteli (however you spell it) clone, and hizaki prances around looking sexy.

Love The Reverent Choir though. they finally ****ing played it, on their 3rd encore.

You've seen them live? Awesome. I agree I think it's their image that attracts the wrong kind of fan girl who aren't really there for the music, perhaps in a few years time they'll do what Galneryus done and ditch the Visual Kei image although I don't see it happening.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Last edited by COBGage at Jan 11, 2009,
Pretty good stuff. The Vocals were a bit of a turn off for me though. They're ok, just they're wayyy too loud in the mix.
Why the fuck would you name yourself after Versailles. Possibly the most disgusting, tasteless building in the vicinity of Paris. That's saying something.

I really, really don't like the symphonics in that track. They sound horribly bloated and contrived. Just like Versailles, oddly.
Quote by webbtje
Why the fuck would you name yourself after Versailles. Possibly the most disgusting, tasteless building in the vicinity of Paris. That's saying something.

I really, really don't like the symphonics in that track. They sound horribly bloated and contrived. Just like Versailles, oddly.

I liked that building
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Sorry to resurrect a 4 month old thread but I was just wondering. Is there any bands that has the same style as them? I mean ones with English lyrics, with same style of singing and medieval sounding vibe.

Don't say DragonForce please.
Gear
Fender Hotrod Deville 2x12
Fender MIM Strat | Epi Dot 335
Fulltone '69 mkii | Boss OD-1
'95 RAT2 | '78 IC Big Muff | DL4
Last edited by ZeroChan at May 23, 2009,
Quote by Butt Rayge
Try Fairyland.

Hmm nice! More please...
Gear
Fender Hotrod Deville 2x12