Yea, i'm looking to pick-up an old tube PA amplifier to convert to a tube amp. if you have one in the US and are willing to ship/meet me ( i live in SC), please contact me by a profile message.

btw, i am looking to spend no more than 500, and probly closer to 350 max

thanks
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
600g buyout at AH

Nah just kidding, but the WTB thing reminded me of WoW... :<
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Quote by Set-Abominae
600g buyout at AH

Nah just kidding, but the WTB thing reminded me of WoW... :<

lolz i wish i had time/money to play WoW....it looks so much fun....
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
if you're in SC theres a peavey mace VT combo. 160 watts of tube power with 2-12's for $250. i'm also in sc btw
Quote by jdr94
if you're in SC theres a peavey mace VT combo. 160 watts of tube power with 2-12's for $250. i'm also in sc btw

thanks for the help.

i'm looking for a sort of project amp, tho. ive already got a fender HRD which i love, but i want to be able to kinda custom tailor my own sound out of an amp. plus it'll be a project that my dad and i can do
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by jdr94
cool. if i see anything i'll send a link your way.

gratsi
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional