if she ever knew
it would crush her heart
i could do everything bad in the world
to her
but the worst
is to let her know.,

im so sorry.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
this shook me. powerful writing. even the drunken typos heightened the emotion of this piece. very, very intense.
Yeah, it's actually pretty touching, despite the drunkenness. I agree with kdownes that it does make it more powerful. The longest stanza, are the breaks between the lines suppose to be like that? Same thing in some other parts of it, seems a bit funky to me. But I've seen published poems like that too so it may not be a big deal
wonderful

you could be the most literate , slickest poet in the world and still not be able to fake emotion like that
Reaching for the sun
one may forget
the feet which
ground him
lovely.
well, that's hardly the word, but y'know.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
thanks everyone, I honestly don't remember writing this. Reading it, does make me a bit sad though.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
This is the **** I've been waiting for from you. Get that brain of yours working and remember this ****!
^ i dunno about all that, as I quite enjoy your more thoughtful, topical poems, but I did particularly like this as well. wonderfully emotive, really made me want to come up there and comfort you.

I especially liked the blueberry / blues line, I'm gonna drop that on some girl and report back with results.
Don't get me wrong, I'd really liked the previous work. But there was something missing - not all the time, of course.
<3 this honesty.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching