Page 1 of 3
i was just standing at the top of the stairs to my apartment and heard from downstairs all three of my roommates talking **** on me. i announced that i would be moving out soon and heard all of them talking **** about how they don't like me and they can't wait for me to leave. cheer me up please.
Leave a note stating that you pissed in their mouths whilst they slept.
Crazy glue on the door knobs before you leave. Then make sure you leave a note somewhere saying '**** yall'
pics or it didnt happen

wait wut??
Gear:

Fender Squire Telecaster
Amp??
......Screwdriver?
Stay there!

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
oh yeah and my one roommate almost tried to fight me. they think i'm lazy cuz all i do is sit in my room and jam on guitar.
Have a jerk session with them.

Edit:
I don't want to get a warning.
Try not to care what they think. There's always going to someone who doesn't like you.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Last edited by M.O.P at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by Dog--
Crazy glue on the door knobs before you leave. Then make sure you leave a note somewhere saying '**** yall'

Lmfao... Because Krazy glue doesn't dry...

Who gives a **** what other people think? You're leaving, and they're a bunch of assholes anyway if they don't talk to your face. People like that aren't good roommates. I say, you're better off without them.
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. When the shield generator on Endor has been deactivated, Rogue Squadron is easily able to enter the Death Star II without repurcussions.

...And that's how menstruation works.
write them a little note, quoting some of the stuff they've been saying about you

then (while videotaping yourself) rub all of there utensils on your crotch/ass/wherever else you feel is necessary. then, taint a number of food items (weather it be urine, seamen, or again whatever else you feel is necessary)

I'm sure there are other things you can add to the list, but the beauty of it is they can't get mad at you. After they find the note, (if they have any conscious at all) they'd think to themselves "well, we did treat him like **** and say all that crap about him....I would have probably wanted to do the same thing"
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
just say
"Hey man, I heard you talking **** about me, whats the problem ? lets resolve it before I move out.
Pretty much everyone has had **** talked about them behind thier backs, chances are he will be embarrassed that he got caught, but yeah just ask him what the deal is.
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Well, do you have a DVD player? Do you have the Prestige? Just go from there.

Obviously I'm proposing you have a movie night, where you provide movies and popcorn for your roommates.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

maybe be less of a douche bag.....
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by loubot123
just say
"Hey man, I heard you talking **** about me, whats the problem ? lets resolve it before I move out.
Pretty much everyone has had **** talked about them behind thier backs, chances are he will be embarrassed that he got caught, but yeah just ask him what the deal is.

Do that. Tis noble and mature.

But steal the rent. steal it!
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Yeah, if everyone hates you, then either,

1. You're a jerk, or
2. All of your roommates are jerks

Statistically speaking, it's #1. Quick being a jerk.

Oh, and, you're moving out, so, who cares?
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Yeah, if everyone hates you, then either,

1. You're a jerk, or
2. All of your roommates are jerks

Statistically speaking, it's #1. Quick being a jerk.

Oh, and, you're moving out, so, who cares?

you shouldn't care if you're moving out yes, but really....if you knew that everyone you lived with secretly hated you, would it not bother you? I know the mature thing would be to just say "forget it, I'm not goona be here for much longer anyways" but honestly...It may just bother you for the principle of the matter, no?

If it was me, I would assume I'm some huge asshole, or theres just something about me thats completely intolerable. And I'd feel pretty ****ty about that.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
There is only one logical thing to do in this situation... on your last day there take a big dump in the upper tank of the toilet. Not as obvious as the dreaded "dry dock" but almost as satisfying.
Quote by Sublimical
There is only one logical thing to do in this situation... on your last day there take a big dump in the upper tank of the toilet. Not as obvious as the dreaded "dry dock" but almost as satisfying.

This, but then you gotta leave the door open a bit and turn the heater all the way up.
if i ever go to california i will be your roomate, cause im honest and i swear i'll never talk **** behind you... i will tell you how much i hate you as soon as you begin anoying me and then i would stab you, you sick piece of ****

get well
**** in their coffee. But seriously, you look like a douche. Either you're using all the hot water, or you take forevcer in the bathroom. Sit down and actually think about what they said.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
1. bang their girlfriends
2. jack their ****
3.?????????????
4. PROFIT!!!!
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
I'm not too fond of you myself.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
leave in the middle of the night and put public hair up their noses while they sleep

that happened to a guy i know, and im told its not pleasant
Quote by duncang
If Varg had any sense of humour, he'd open the album with a cover of Superstition.
Quote by Ripping Corpse
leave in the middle of the night and put public hair up their noses while they sleep

that happened to a guy i know, and im told its not pleasant

really?? I'd imagine that would be awesome
Dip their toothbrushes in the toilet everyday until you move out. It's subtle, yet gross.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Page 1 of 3