Page 1 of 3
NOthing horrible. The worst one I guess was when nothing happened. I payed fourteen bucks for a movie and money for snacks and the girl stuffs her hands in her pockets and puts her legs on the chair..
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
I was swimming with dolphins and I put my penis in the dolphin's blowhole. She never called me.
I went to a movie with this girl, and afterwords we went outside and she tried to kiss me, and I

JIZZED

IN

MY

PANTS
kill all humans
It's a first date and she wants to see "Brokeback Mountain"...I don't even think we said goodnight.

So. Awkward.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I went to a movie with this girl, and afterwords we went outside and she tried to kiss me, and I

JIZZED

IN

MY

PANTS

winner.
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
Quote by Da Squiz
NOthing horrible. The worst one I guess was when nothing happened. I payed fourteen bucks for a movie and money for snacks and the girl stuffs her hands in her pockets and puts her legs on the chair..

Same here
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Coulda been the worst, ended up being the best.

Was out with some girl at her ranch, we were just relaxing out on a picnic blanket, we both fell asleep and slept through the night.

Needless to say I figured her dad would be pissed, but he ended up having left for the night anyway.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
I was on a boat with my ex-girlfriend and some friends of mine, and she gave me a love tap on the shoulder and I pretended like she knocked me off the boat. I fell into the undertow behind the boat and got all weirded out. I also told them all I didn't know how to swim, and they thought I was drowning. Anyway, a ton of the water got into my mouth and I got really sick and had to go to the hospital because that lake was filthy.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I was on a boat with my ex-girlfriend and some friends of mine, and she gave me a love tap on the shoulder and I pretended like she knocked me off the boat. I fell into the undertow behind the boat and got all weirded out. I also told them all I didn't know how to swim, and they thought I was drowning. Anyway, a ton of the water got into my mouth and I got really sick and had to go to the hospital because that lake was filthy.

sounds like something straight off a bad rom-com
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Jack Off Jill

that just sucks
Quote by alaskan_ninja

JIZZED

IN

MY

PANTS

Truly, and purely epic.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Last edited by ninja dude at Jan 11, 2009,
I laugh everytime I think of this.
Went to a school basketball game. The boy I was with said absolutely nothing to me the whole time and kept his eyes fixed on the court until the game ended.

The most contact we made was a quick hug before his dad picked him up.

Ah. Middle school.
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Well that was pretty dumb...
Quote by crazy8rgood

*fapfapfapfapfap*

Well, this one time, I've never been on a date before.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Last edited by En_zed at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by Da Squiz
Well that was pretty dumb...

I should have known better than to drink water from the lake Nelly lives on.

Anyway, there was this other time that I had to play wingman for a friend of mine. I didn't want to go, and I didn't want to see the stupid movie. So I brought my gameboy with me and played Pokemon the entire time. I had to lean my gameboy forward so I could see what I was doing, and my date got really really mad at me. I offered to let her play, but that didn't make her feel any better. She was actually really pissed at me... I dunno why.

So, on our way out I said I'd love to do it again, but next time she should bring hers so we can battle.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill

god.damn. thats ridiculous. hahaha

I was with this girl I had been out and about with before, she gave me a lift to go and buy some things (at the oceanfront - whole new complete skateboard, and a couple of albums). She says while we're down there she wants to walk around on the beach, so we do of course. We are walking around for probably and hour, and a half maybe. Kiss a little while. then we go back to the car and all of our **** in the car is gone. im confused, nothing is broken, turns out she thinks its unecessary to lock her car doors all the time. we talked like once more after that.
Well there was no lie in that. Funny if it's true.
Quote by crazy8rgood

*fapfapfapfapfap*

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I should have known better than to drink water from the lake Nessy lives on.

Fixed.
You know that Nessy's crap is very toxic to the human body.

GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Anyway, there was this other time that I had to play wingman for a friend of mine. I didn't want to go, and I didn't want to see the stupid movie. So I brought my gameboy with me and played Pokemon the entire time. I had to lean my gameboy forward so I could see what I was doing, and my date got really really mad at me. I offered to let her play, but that didn't make her feel any better. She was actually really pissed at me... I dunno why.

So, on our way out I said I'd love to do it again, but next time she should bring hers so we can battle.

are you actually being serious...
GEAR -
Gibson Les Paul VOS '57 gold top
ESP LTD MH-250NT
Vox AC15
Quote by M.O.P
Fixed.
You know that Nessy's crap is very toxic to the human body.

Nelly's is only toxic to those of us who have good taste.
Quote by chivesmcpoe
are you actually being serious...

Completely.
Quote by vintage x metal

It wasn't a bad date, it was just awkward. We were going to the movies and I didn't know her friends were going to be there as well until I got there, so I felt weird trying to "put the moves on her" with them around, so we just sat and watched the movie....... It's funny because she eventually ended up breaking it off because I "wasn't affectionate enough".
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

JIZZED

IN

MY

PANTS

Respect.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Oh man! There was this one time me and this....

Wait. I just remembered.

I've never been on a date.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Then go on a date you pussy and stop whining about it here. It's up to you to get the balls and just ask a girl out. They're human just like us.
Quote by crazy8rgood

*fapfapfapfapfap*

umm me and my (ex)gf went to dinner, i then flirted with the waitress, and then proceeded to have "relations" in her house after my gf broke up with me :/
that was the best/worse date/4 days EVER
Quote by Da Squiz
Then go on a date you pussy and stop whining about it here. It's up to you to get the balls and just ask a girl out. They're human just like us.

You think I haven't tried?

You think in my 18 years that I've never once tried to change this situation?

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20

After reading a few of that guy's posts in various threads, I've come to the conclusion that he's a dick. Therefore, you're probably better off just ignoring him.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by fallenangel20

dude, ur serious?
18 YEARS?
dude, theres only 3 explanations,
ur gay, ur ugly/fat, or u suck.

or all 3

EDIT:
yes, im an evil prick

deal with it, were all human....
people can change
Last edited by darkrikku at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by fallenangel20

You look like a normal looking guy, I bet you could get at least one girl to go out with you. I'm just a lazy bum with a short attention span, that's why I've never dated.
Quote by darkrikku
dude, ur serious?
18 YEARS?

or all 3

If only he had some of your charm.
Quote by vintage x metal

Well what are you doing wrong? Are you fully clothed when you ask girls out? Just remember not to overthink it and be yourself. I know this sounds like a line out of a cheesy movie but if you're not going to be yourself, you're not going to attract girls you like.
Quote by crazy8rgood

*fapfapfapfapfap*

Quote by darkrikku
dude, ur serious?
18 YEARS?

or all 3

At least he can spell.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by Jack Off Jill
After reading a few of that guy's posts in various threads, I've come to the conclusion that he's a dick. Therefore, you're probably better off just ignoring him.

I'm not a total dick. I like to help where I can.
Quote by crazy8rgood

*fapfapfapfapfap*

Quote by Jack Off Jill
If only he had some of your charm.

hmm, well, i have had many gfs....so yeah, some people like my charm... and the reason girls date me, is because im honest. with everything, i will give u my honest opinion no matter what the subject is
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Yeah, I noticed the Slipknot avatar after posting.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
You look like a normal looking guy, I bet you could get at least one girl to go out with you. I'm just a lazy bum with a short attention span, that's why I've never dated.

I'm also kinda picky. And I don't mean that as an understatement where "kinda" means "I have insanely unreachable tastes, and I haven't found anyone who suits me". It just means that I don't want to go out with just anyone. I want to actually LIKE them, ya know?

And, when you're like me, and you live in Georgia, it's kinda hard to find girls you like.

I'm not depressed about not having a date or anything before, it's just something I can't say I've done. I'm in no rush.

Saxo-Walrus

Page 1 of 3