If you build it or get it custom buit, yes. As far as I know, though, no one currently has production necks that are that thin with 3 x 3s.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
As far as I know, though, no one currently has production necks that are that thin with 3 x 3s.

Warmoth, I think. It's a custom option, though. They can do Wizard necks within their own Warmoth Pro (or whatever is called) neck with 3X3 tuner.

I think it's actually a very cool design.

http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/necks/necks.cfm?fuseaction=warmoth_warmothpro
Noob Grade Gear...
Ibanez GRX20 GFS Pups, Digitech RP3, Vox Satchurator, Behringer DD400 Delay, Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ, Behringer GMX110
Total lack of skills and not into broot4Lz anymore
They've lowered their prices considerably.

Less than $200 for a perfect neck is getting to be reasonable.

OtterEDIT: Oh wait, that doesn't include any finishing.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Last edited by Øttər at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by Øttər
They've lowered their prices considerably.

Less than $200 for a perfect neck is getting to be reasonable.

OtterEDIT: Oh wait, that doesn't include any finishing.

Yeah... Their e-shop has NOTHING under 200! Cheapest is $224 (but that doesn't include the custom Wizard neck).

Too bad Yamaha necks aren't compatible with anything... I'd buy one of their cheapo guitars and slap the neck to something else. Though, their guitars are pretty good even at ubercheap levels.

My Ibanez has a nice neck, but I still miss the neck that was on my Pacifica 120SD. The perils of being young and stupid. I wouldn't have let go the Yamaha and the V-Twin.

Sorry for the highjack...
Noob Grade Gear...
Ibanez GRX20 GFS Pups, Digitech RP3, Vox Satchurator, Behringer DD400 Delay, Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ, Behringer GMX110
Total lack of skills and not into broot4Lz anymore