******?
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
i made a racist joke and this guy got super offended and said he used to have respect for me. so i made another racist joke then left.
that's a good thing! racism jokes are for uneducated small town hicks, and i don't think many float around the pit, or even own a computer
STELLAR

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
As someone once so brilliantly said on here, racism is a crime and crime is for black people.
You're*
I'm not racist, because racism is a crime and crime is for black people.

Edit: ^GODDAMN YOU!!!!
kill all humans
Who's heard the one about apple trees and black people?
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
What's purple and orange and hangs from a tree in my yard?

My ******. I paint him whatever colors I want.
kill all humans
there are race jokes, you just need to read the small comments people leave behind (they really only get noticed when people say: not cool man, not cool)

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
since when was there no racism in the pit?? and i think racist jokes are funny, call me a hick
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by skaterskagg1
why did god invent orgasms? so black people know when to stop. i'm going to hell.

are your roommates black? Maybe thats why they hate you
I've been warned for racism before. So yeah, i'll stay away from it.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
race jokes are lame. they are so formula1c.

get it?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
That's cause they're pussies, and they know we Mexicans will join with the blacks and Asians and we'll start a race war if they do it.

We're waiting whitey.

*sharpens shank*

By the way, I'd delete this thread. It's gonna get reported and closed anyway. It's gonna inspire racist banter, so you're better off just deleting it yourself.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
That's cause they're pussies, and they know we Mexicans will join with the blacks and Asians and we'll start a race war if they do it.

We're waiting whitey.

*sharpens shank*

By the way, I'd delete this thread. It's gonna get reported and closed anyway. It's gonna inspire racist banter, so you're better off just deleting it yourself.

In west side Story, the Hispanic lost...

rhythmically dances towards you
Quote by hippotato7
are your roommates black? Maybe thats why they hate you

funny you remembered that and no it's cuz they think i'm lazy, which i'm not.
Quote by hippotato7
In west side Story, the Hispanic lost...

rhythmically dances towards you

Because it was written by the white man as propaganda so we wouldn't start another revolution.

But believe me.. it's coming. 2010, baby.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because it was written by the white man as propaganda so we wouldn't start another revolution.

are there secret meetings?
Quote by hippotato7
are there secret meetings?

No, it's just a matter of fact that we revolt every hundred years.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
No, it's just a matter of fact that we revolt every hundred years.

Or maybe the fact that you're just revolting every hundred years.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

dude, ur white as hell, and live in missouri.....
Quote by darkrikku

I found this funny enough to not slap you on your wrist with a ruler for spelling 'your' as 'ur'
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
There's plenty of good ol' fashion racism in the you laugh you lose thread.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by Viva-la-mark

I found this funny enough to not slap you on your wrist with a ruler for spelling 'your' as 'ur'

sorry had to get it in before the race war started, im very good at spelling sometimes, its just that its 5 in the morning, and im tired.... sorry
Quote by darkrikku

My mother will be the first to die at my hands.

Malcolm X was partially white, too.. but that didn't hurt him none.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by darkrikku
sorry had to get it in before the race war started, im very good at spelling sometimes, its just that its 5 in the morning, and im tired.... sorry

You needn't worry

Also there was loads o' racism in a thread about jokes that'll send you to hell.
Search that if you want to find some
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
My mother will be the first to die at my hands.

Malcolm X was partially white, too.. but that didn't hurt him none.

but his skin was BLACK/BROWN.... NOT SNOW COLORED!!
Quote by darkrikku
but his skin was BLACK/BROWN.... NOT SNOW COLORED!!

You know what? You're number two on my list.

I can dance, that's enough for my brethren.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know what? You're number two on my list.

I can dance, that's enough for my brethren.

so are you the bartender on this video>????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
Congruatlations Rikku. You just earned yourself a warning. Possibly a ban.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Congruatlations Rikku. You just earned yourself a warning. Possibly a ban.

did you report him?
Quote by hippotato7
did you report him?

Hell no. But this thread will attract attention from the mods, and they'll see it.
Quote by vintage x metal

I find that being a social rights activist no matter what color your skin is, IS the legacy
Quote by skaterskagg1
everyone knows martin luther king jr. was actually a mulatto, so that kinda taints his legacy.

I just strongly dislike his wife.
Quote by vintage x metal

Because racism isn't funny really. But when done with taste (paradox alert!) it can be fantastic.
Last edited by dio_dude at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Hell no. But this thread will attract attention from the mods, and they'll see it.

to prove a point, with my intelligence, i never ONCE said "hey lets tell race jokes", nor did i make any racists jokes about black people or any other race, i just proved you wrong as you said u were black, and as your profile picture states, you are clearly white. i now rest my case.