I'm not a fan of wrestling but this movie looks like something I'd enjoy
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
Quote by 100%guitarmad
What do you mean, 'what?'?

what do you mean when you say what do you mean, what?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
It got REALLY good reviews, someone has already said "the best movie of 2009", seriously.
Quote by jackofclubs
Freebird!!!
Last edited by sebbsmith at Jan 11, 2009,
It's a brilliant movie.

I like the little cameos by wrestlers I know aswell but even if you hate or aren't a fan of Wrestling, it's still an amazing film.

Rumoured for Oscar Nominations aswell, fully deserved IMO.
Quote by sebbsmith
It got REALLY good reviews, someone has already said "the best movie of 2008", seriously.

but that's SOOO last year...duh
Quote by wheatmore
what do you mean when you say what do you mean, what?

What? What the hell do you mean when you say what do you mean when you say what do you mean, what? what? who? where? why? when?
Quote by DeaThrash
but that's SOOO last year...duh

oh snap, I mean 2009.
Quote by jackofclubs
Freebird!!!
I watched it and I thought, while sometimes uneventful, everything about it is superb.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
The thing to remember is that it's not a wrestling movie. It's a movie about a wrestler; there's a world of difference, but, even still, it knows what it's talking about. I even, dare I say, begrudginly earned a bit of respect for Necro Butcher, at least for the way he was portrayed as incredibly respectful. Suffice it to say I still find CZW, and Necro's work in particular, to be pure garbage wrestling, but, dammit, the guy's got the right attitute.

That said, though, it's a bloody brilliant film, and Marissa Tomei has pierced nipples. I was mostly impressed by the fact that Mickey Rourke actually trained and seemed to know what he was doing. And pulled off a flying headscissors. His story is incredibly reminescent of Jake the Snake, what with his daughter and all.
You're*
Last edited by Survivalism at Jan 11, 2009,
I really want to watch this movie. Badly. I'd put myself through a barbed wire table to see this movie.
there was advanced screening @ the lunar on essex this weekend. should be out at most of the arthouse cinemas soon and also grand cinemas warrick.
Last edited by ZAPPA J_RULZ at Jan 11, 2009,
Yeah. Marisa Tomei is so hot in the movie.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
More like Darren Aronofsky FTW! I him.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
This movie is very very good. I'm hoping Mickey Rourke comes up with the Best Actor for this one. Brilliant and sad film.

Fuck! I just checked our movie theater, they aren't going to be showing it!
Looks like I'll have to wait til DVD.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Last edited by walkinbazooka at Jan 11, 2009,

Fuck! I just checked our movie theater, they aren't going to be showing it!
Looks like I'll have to wait til DVD.

you know you could always erm.....um....look for a torrent?

there's definately one there, that's how i'm gonna be watching this film
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by twistedmaggot
you know you could always erm.....um....look for a torrent?

there's definately one there, that's how i'm gonna be watching this film

But I want to support Aronofsky.
Quote by shattamakar

^ d/l a torrent, then buy it when it comes out.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Quote by twistedmaggot
^ d/l a torrent, then buy it when it comes out.

Why didn't I think of that?
Quote by shattamakar

because you're not as awesome as me?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
So Mickey Rourke won a golden globe for his performance, people are calling this his redemption film what exactly did that guy do wrong?
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
Quote by volcom_sk8_rock
So Mickey Rourke won a golden globe for his performance, people are calling this his redemption film what exactly did that guy do wrong?

plastic surgery is bad.. mmmkkk.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
What? What the hell do you mean when you say what do you mean when you say what do you mean, what? what? who? where? why? when?

What do you mean? What the hell do you mean when you say what do you mean when you say what do you mean, what? what? who? where? why? when?
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
It's an Aronofsky film. Of course it's going to be ****ing good.
Just finished it. It's so sad, but inspirational.
Quote by shattamakar