hey, this is happening to me a lot as a left handed player. Its impossible to find a left handed model of a guitar i want this guitar, (http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/mh-250-nt/66320) an esp ltd mh 250 i have my heart set on, how might i go about finding one? should i go to my local guitar shop and ask them to order one in? I have searched for one online and no luck.

any help would be greatly appreciated
i am left-handed, but my parents forced me to learn right handed.

you have two options

1) buy it right handed and learn right handed
2) ask the store if they can order in

*EDIT* - looked online and it doesn't seem to come in left handed, but there still might be one.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Last edited by aradine at Jan 11, 2009,
well, i've definitely been playing too long to learn it right handed (3 and half years) i guess im gonna have to ask them. but is it right to assume that it exists? thanks for your reply.
Jimi hendrix played a righty and he was a lefty, just switch the strings around and be a hardass like him.
Quote by Toker420
Jimi hendrix played a righty and he was a lefty, just switch the strings around and be a hardass like him.

other way around, he got right handed guitars and swapped them to be left handed.

buying a left handed guitar to swap it to right handed is just stupid as there is a 100% guarentee you can get the same model in right handed.

*EDIT* - yes you can assume they come in left-handed, but don't get your hopes up, also bring a little extra money because to get left-handed you may have to buy the next model up, or pay a little extra.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Last edited by aradine at Jan 11, 2009,
okay thanks for your help, i did have some thoughts that it could be little more expensive but im prepared for that. i go in next weekend and let you know how it turns out
im left handed, ive been palying right handed for 3 3/4 years. you'll probably have to buy it righty and flip it.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Do not flip it. One lefty to another, it restricts your playing in some aspects (unless you are Hendrix).
Im lefthanded and after this guitar, I saw reviews for it and it seems awesome, however I son't think it comes in a Lefthanded option, I'm checking out the Ibanez rg370
do they even make those left handed?
i aware they did in the usa for a while
but they only lefty esps ive been able to find are the ec1000 (vintage black or see through cherry), a KH202 (i think), some seven string M series model and some ex400 models knocking about from when they were made a few years ago

Quote by Dethroll66
Do not flip it. One lefty to another, it restricts your playing in some aspects (unless you are Hendrix).

+1
tone knobs at the top = bitch
larger horn at the bottom = smaller cutaway for high frets
body shape = uncomfortable
Last edited by destöroyah at Feb 3, 2009,