I reckon she'll press charges.

But sorry dude, old.

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Shut up, I bet she'd be amazing in bed.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I don't know if there are any black people, or ni**ers on UG. How can you blame us for hating you when that **** happens... seriously stop it.
Quote by themadness 1234
I don't know if there are any black people, or ni**ers on UG. How can you blame us for hating you when that **** happens... seriously stop it.

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by themadness 1234

people like this need culling
Quote by themadness 1234

Somebody lynch this man.
Quote by themadness 1234

I hope someone tears you a vagina.
Quote by skaterskagg1 - YouTube

fuck niggers. they are cancer.

Quote by Themadness03080 - YouTube

This is to all black people.... how can you blame us for hating you so much when this shit happens?...

Why are niggers allowed to speak?
seriously UG? I'd've expected this from 4chan, but really?

these are the first three comments on the video. 2 of them are clearly posters in this thread. I should report you.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by themadness 1234

Yes because every single black person in the world is represented by that girl, who as a matter of fact was diagnosed as bipolar recently.
Are You Shpongled..?
hahahha ****in black people thinking they are gangsters, i hate when they ****in talk like that
Shredder Guitar wrote:

what the hell "even my chains...."

yeah, we dont wanna hear about your sexual devices, or anything of that matter.
Quote by jgbsmith
seriously UG? I'd've expected this from 4chan, but really?

these are the first three comments on the video. 2 of them are clearly posters in this thread. I should lynch you.

Fixed.
ok ok ok .... it was a harsh reaction... she alone should be set on fire, i retract what i said about the whole race.... her and soulja boy though definitely need to be killed.

also.. this is one of the related videos VIDEO
Last edited by themadness 1234 at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by themadness 1234
ok ok ok .... it was a harsh reaction... she alone should be set on fire, i retract what i said about the whole race.... her and soulja boy though definitely need to be killed.

also.. this is one of the related videos VIDEO

But that's not how you deal with this sh*t, that's why our civilization is f*ucked royally
Quote by themadness 1234

You commented on YouTube as well. You should still be lynched.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Fixed.

I disagree. I'm a pacifist.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.