Ok pit, inb4 cum blood, fap, rape, icy hot, whammy w/out whammy, anything i havent thought of.

I need to know in Macbeth all of the hallucination scenes but im nore sure if i got them all. I have the hallucination with the dagger of the mind and Banquos ghost during his dinner celebration. Any more?
Quote by Chaosinborn
Ok pit, inb4 cum blood, fap, rape, icy hot, whammy w/out whammy, anything i havent thought of.

I need to know in Macbeth all of the hallucination scenes but im nore sure if i got them all. I have the hallucination with the dagger of the mind and Banquos ghost during his dinner celebration. Any more?

Lady MacBeth's hallucinations of the blood on her hands etc in the sleepwalking scene.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Im not asking you to write my paper, i have written out everything, im just making sure i havent missed an event. The Pit is my resource of choice since none of my friends are awake at 8:19 am.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Lady MacBeth's hallucinations of the blood on her hands etc in the sleepwalking scene.

Was that the "Out, out, damn spot!" bit? Because TS, if not thats shit happens. They must eaten the wrong mushrooms back in Shakespeare's day.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
He goes to a Grateful Dead gig, and some old guy gives him some tea, he starts seeing sounds and hearing colours and feeling very creative. Then tries to sell his t shirt for a grilled cheese

oh yea forgot about that one
Quote by Ur all $h1t

this

and the hallucinations with the 3 witches of how macbeth is gunna die
Quote by munkyRobb
this

and the hallucinations with the 3 witches of how macbeth is gunna die

They aren't hallucinations, their prophecies shown to Macbeth which he takes as literal.