I picked up a new MIM Strat yesterday at a local guitar shop. It has the fender strat sticker on the pickguard, and I'm wondering what is the best way to get it off? I started to pull a small corner, and noticed that the back is still sticking so I didn't go any further.

I'm sure others out there have had to do this, and I'm curious what the best thing to use would be. Thanks for any info, it is appreciated.
Gear-
MIM Strat Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Fender Champion 600 amp
Seagull Coastline S6 GT
maybe try a fluid to get stickers of ? or with hot steam but i don't think thats good for your guitar xD
gear :epiphone g400 custom
squier bullet strat
orange crush 15r
boss ds-2
fame ml-30
red hill CDG-3 SEQ

beaners gonna kick you in the face
pull the sticker off as much as possible and then rub the spot with "goo gone". you can find this stuff in walmart or something.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
um,just peel it off,if not put some water on it,kerp paper handy for when it goes off the pickgaurd
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Ok, so I feel a little silly now..Actually looking at it again, I hadn't even noticed that the protective film was on....usually it's easy to spot, but it just kinda blended in too much to see it...
Gear-
MIM Strat Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Fender Champion 600 amp
Seagull Coastline S6 GT
Peanut butter.

Yeah I know it sounds rediculous but I swear it works great. Take a little creamy peanut butter and run it into the remaining sticker residue. It comes right off.
I just peel it off and get cloth with some alcohol and rub it and it goes off and ta-da.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Quote by Line6
I just peel it off and get cloth with some alcohol and rub it and it goes off and ta-da.

thats actually the best way that or use hot water instead of alcohol
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Quote by Hoggle
Ok, so I feel a little silly now..Actually looking at it again, I hadn't even noticed that the protective film was on....usually it's easy to spot, but it just kinda blended in too much to see it...

yeah, I was going to say...