Hi lads,
i'd like to brush up on my mixing skills, seeing as i mostly work with electronic music and stuff thats done in the box, I'm offering to mix any tracks you guys might have.

So if your band is recording an EP or something on the cheap, PM me and we can arrange this.

I just want some material to practice on because i dont normally do the rock band thing at all. and of course, the band gets a nice mix to show off in the end.

anyone interested, drop me a PM.

oh, I'm running Logic Studio 8 on a Quad-core Mac if anyone cares!

Cheers!!
Yeah, I'd like to try this also! I'm running Logic Pro 8 on a Macbook. PM me also if you have tracks (of course PM TheDriller first, it was his idea), but any extras, I'd be happy to mix them.
my band will be doing a demo withtin the next couple months so you know i might be interested
Equipment:
PRS SE custom Cherryburst
dean razorback V (green/black) currently on ebay
Digitech Death metal pedal [wanting to sell - £15]
Zoom G1X [wanting to sell - £25]
Line6 UX1 (with metal shop add on)
I'll be recording some stuff, how would you want the files...? coz it would be about 15 or 16 individual tracks at 48hz... i could mix the drums for you then bounce it down to a stereo track but hey up to you if you wanna do something that big, its not really feasable to upload it anywhere.

Better question, would you be mixing from scratch or remixing? If your remixing, i'm better off mixing the whole thing myself then sending you it.
Quote by doommaker
I'll be recording some stuff, how would you want the files...? coz it would be about 15 or 16 individual tracks at 48hz... i could mix the drums for you then bounce it down to a stereo track but hey up to you if you wanna do something that big, its not really feasable to upload it anywhere.

Better question, would you be mixing from scratch or remixing? If your remixing, i'm better off mixing the whole thing myself then sending you it.

Awesome!

I'd like all the tracks raw, bounced down seperatly, all starting at 00:00:00 and nicely labeled.

I'll be doing the mix from scratch but feel free to do your own mixes in the mean-time if ya want.
it'd be cool if you could put the files on a data DVD and mail it to me, I live in Ireland by the way.