Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
Quote by prateeksha1987
*shoots self*

Well... I guess that's that...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
by a right handed bass, put a left handed nut on it and play it upside down like Hendrix used to play his strats
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

what country is it?:p
gear :epiphone g400 custom
squier bullet strat
orange crush 15r
boss ds-2
fame ml-30
red hill CDG-3 SEQ

beaners gonna kick you in the face
Quote by kurt_cobain9
by a right handed bass, put a left handed nut on it and play it upside down like Hendrix used to play his strats

considered that.. won't the volume-gain-tone knobs come in the way of playing hand?
I always found the image of someone in a third world country on a computer bizarre. I can't help imagining one of those Africa appeal adverts where they show people dying and the camera man walks into a house to see someone playing WOW. Followed by "Just £3 a month".
Quote by blackflag49
Make one outta coconuts lolol.

Um wrong sterotype

Get one off eBay.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
well...it's probably not the nicest computer.....it's probably slow and stuff, but it's a computer and it's good enough if they got one
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by aaciseric
I always found the image of someone in a third world country on a computer bizarre. I can't help imagining one of those Africa appeal adverts where they show people dying and the camera man walks into a house to see someone playing WOW. Followed by "Just £3 a month".

i always envisaged someone living in a third world country to be like living in Birmingham. No hope or ambition just miserable moaning gits and bombed out buildings.
Why don't you move to England like most of your fellow Indians?
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Shouldn't you be more worried about food and shelter?
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Quote by Microshaft22
i always envisaged someone living in a third world country to be like living in Birmingham. No hope or ambition just miserable moaning gits and bombed out buildings.

Now that's just plain cheeky ... I like it.

Quote by stef123
Why don't you move to England like most of your fellow Indians?

Kinda racist.
I can't find a medieval 7-string lute anywhere!

You could try just stringing a right-handed left. Really, in India I'd expect there's a left-handed bass somewhere.
Gosh, imagine if only there was some sort of huge global network, that pretty much anyone in the world could connect to, and you could sell and buy products over it with the simple click of a button...
I guess you'll have to cross your fingers, sit back and wait 'til some mastermind invents such a system
Quote by nebno6
Shouldn't you be more worried about food and shelter?

no we get enough from US.. they aren't dropping guitars yet
i live in Argentina... Southamerica third world country. i don't have tooooo much probloems in finding good guitars, though tube amps are horribly overrated, they are like 2 to 3 times more expensive. that sucks.

but then i start to think that in "first world countries" they live with the constant fear of a terrorist assault, and then, i am happy of being argentinian
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by prateeksha1987
no we get enough from US.. they aren't dropping guitars yet

Charity, where the poor get rich and the rich get poor.
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Quote by Sudaka
but then i start to think that in "first world countries" they live with the constant fear of a terrorist assault, and then, i am happy of being argentinian

I couldn't care less about terrorist attacks, I go out of my way to ignore the media. But there are downsides to First world countries, it has to be said.
Quote by prateeksha1987
India. And I live in the capital Delhi

Third World Country.

I would accept it if you were deep in the Himalayas, but you live in Delhi, and you're on a computer. Isn't 3rd World a bit rich? I was expecting Ethiopia, or Somalia, not India
Quote by Sudaka
i live in Argentina... Southamerica third world country. i don't have tooooo much probloems in finding good guitars, though tube amps are horribly overrated, they are like 2 to 3 times more expensive. that sucks.

I'm in an Asian third world country with constant fear of terror strikes

heck! you get all the first world stuff here but this whole music culture hasn't caught up at all.. bassists are in SUCH huge demands here, acute scarcity of them.. so no shop really cares to stock a lot of basses.. to top it, left-handed basses are then a rarity..
I've lived in 2 third world countries so far, and they both have a street downtown especially dedicated to it..I'm not saying it's there, but have you checked alredy?

also, I live in Mexico, and I thought "great, MIM strats should be cheaper.."

WRONG

they are twice the price, just like any other guitar make in the us, because aparently, dealers have to buy everything after it has been sent to the us, making it impossible for me to afford one

Quote by Sudaka

I lived in Argentina too ..and I always thought first world countries where nice for tourism, but I honestly didn't want to live anywhere else on the world..they're great and all, but i was happy where i was ( not because they're worse, they just weren't home )
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Last edited by tincho729 at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by gabcd86
Third World Country.

I would accept it if you were deep in the Himalayas, but you live in Delhi, and you're on a computer. Isn't 3rd World a bit rich? I was expecting Ethiopia, or Somalia, not India

Yessir! it's FAR richer than what they show you in the books and documentaries..
Quote by nebno6

Isn't that Communism?

Oh nevermind I misread what you said. What I should have written was: "GTFO!"
Last edited by aaciseric at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by tincho729
I've lived in 2 third world countries so far, and they both have a street downtown especially dedicated to it..I'm not saying it's there, but have you checked alredy?

also, I live in Mexico, and I thought "great, MIM strats should be cheaper.."

WRONG

they are twice the price, just like any other guitar make in the us, because aparently, dealers have to buy everything after it has been sent to the us, making it impossible for me to afford one

aye, I have.

They do have basses, and even some left-handed ones.. a bit too much for my budget.
Stop stealing all our manufacturing jobs.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Order online, many sites ship worldwide.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Quote by nebno6

Are you serously questioning charity?

also, when was the last time you saw someone give all his stuff until he had nothing left?

Quote by prateeksha1987
aye, I have.

They do have basses, and even some left-handed ones.. a bit too much for my budget.

that sucks..are there no really really (crappy) cheap local companies? maybe you could get a cheap one and mod it..

I realize I'm not helping at all..but i can't think of anything else..
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Last edited by tincho729 at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by prateeksha1987
India. And I live in the capital Delhi

If theres not a single left handed bass in the Largest city of one of the LARGEST countries in Asia, than the world has utterly failed you my friend... Now join RAF (Not the Royal Air force you numn nuts! The Red Army Faction!) and kill us...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Ur all $h1t
Stop stealing all our manufacturing jobs.

And the telemarketing and customer service jobs.
Quote by nebno6

Seriously? When has this ever actually happened?
The magical world of the internet could help.

eBay?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Page 1 of 2