I'm looking to get a new distortion pedal. For Christmas, I got a pedalboard, and before I can put any of my pedals on it, I'm going to need to get a new distortion pedal. The pedal I've been using is my dad's old MXR distortion + from the seventies. I don't want to be putting velcro on a vintage unit like that, and he doesn't want me to either.

So I've decided to come here for some suggestions. Here's my gear so far:
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
DOD A/B selector box
Morley Little Alligator Volume Pedal
And I don't have my own amp yet, I've been using my dad's 1969 Sunn Amp. The distortion pedal is important, because this amp is a CLEAN amp, so I'll get my distortion sound by running the pedal through this clean amp.

I'm looking to play anything from classic rock to hard rock, but not really metal. So a pedal that's fairly versatile, but able to get fairly heavy would be something I'm looking for. Any suggestions would be appreciated, and videos of the pedal in action would also be helpful. I'm looking to hear what it can sound like.
search in youtube MI Audio Crunch Box, or the zvex Box of rock. those are the only GOOD hardrock pedals, imo. but if your budget is bellow 100 USD then check the RUSSIAN Big Muff PI, not the american one. the russian one is more like a dist pedal while the american one is more like a Fuzz pedal.

but if you need something for metal then there are very many choices.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
EHX Metal Muff, even though it has Metal in its name it's pretty versatile. Or try an EHX Big Muff Pi with an Ibanez TS-9, best combination in the world and probably more suitable than the Metal Muff for what you want to play.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone