Hey guys,

I want some crit if you're willing to give it, and I'll give some right back on your stuff. These recordings are both old and new, so quality and stuff like that does range from alright to better depending on what song you're listening to. I have definitely gotten better solo-ing wise, but some of them are alright I think.

I'd crit on both the music and the mixes. The best songs (in my opinion) are "Metalish Song," "Dmin," and "Pet the Bunny."

None of them have vocals, I'm an awful vocalist! Haha, I played all other instruments, wrote, and recorded all the songs alone. Still trying to find an established Foo Fighters/alternative hard rock kind of band in the NYC area, just right out of NYC actually. I've got TONS more songs on my computer but unfortunately Myspace only lets you put up 6!

Thanks for any criticism, and if you crit mine, I'll be sure to give your's a look right away!!

EDIT: Just realized, I accidentally put this in the wrong section. Could a mod kindly move it for me? I'm really sorry, my bad.
Last edited by GNRjungle87 at Jan 11, 2009,
Man, how are you not in a band!?

Have to say I'm very impressed that you recorded all the instruments yourself and mixed them, the music sounds fantastic. You're a brilliant guitarist. Guitars on Dmin are really really good. Great sound, i'll be telling my mates about your site. My band are called Lost to the Continent, the tracks from our first EP are on my profile here and on our myspace page www.myspace.com/losttothecontinent. Let us know what you think. Well done again, great work.
Quote by darrenbolger3
Man, how are you not in a band!?

Have to say I'm very impressed that you recorded all the instruments yourself and mixed them, the music sounds fantastic. You're a brilliant guitarist. Guitars on Dmin are really really good. Great sound, i'll be telling my mates about your site. My band are called Lost to the Continent, the tracks from our first EP are on my profile here and on our myspace page www.myspace.com/losttothecontinent. Let us know what you think. Well done again, great work.

Haha, thanks a lot!!

I really like your band, too! I really like that first song, very cool stuff. I think the vocalist should be a little more enthusiastic-sounding, not so dull, but other than that, I really dig your stuff, it's really awesome!!

Again, thanks for the nice feedback!